Baofeng Radios

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys are starting to order radios for the upcoming season. I am going to be away the rest of september and the last shipping day for this month will be tuesday the 4th. If any one want some this month let me know tomorrow or monday or next shipping date will be October 1st. Thanks

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Price for 2 is 169 each. Get a group together and order 5 or more and price drops to 149 each. Send me a email with your mailing address and I will email back a invoice and you can send me a e transfer. my email is in my sig

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super satisfied with these radio packages, I bought 5

Great that you can have your other buddies who show up with kids radios, or garmin radios, on your secondary channel

Lid

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are placing an order you might want to order a extra one that you can lend to your buddy that is still using BCA

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my radio today, thanks Ray, very impressed might have too buy another one for backup

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you watch the video in the attached file I sent you.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like it is on in Revy. We are still a long way off out here on the south coast. If you are looking for radios for your first ride out don't leave it to the last minute to order them. I just got a new shipment in that is itching to get shipped

Top Bottom