Back Road Map books

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curios how many people use these and like them as valuble resource. I use mine for work and play seem to work pretty good.:bike::thumbsup2:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely a good book. I keep mine on the quad when I head out and photocopy a few pages to keep on the sled. The best one I've see out there so far. :beer:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very easy to figure out GPS points off them to with the help of a straight edge.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good Mike I will talk to you and get you the directions for the camping spot West of Caroline.:d:beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the ones that I have. I need to find one for the Pine Pass area of BC,though.
I have Discover Canada digi topo maps, has almost every trail, lease road, logging road, cutline, pipeline, powerline, creek, and rivers mapped on it for western Canada. maps are downloadable to garmin gps devices, I use it for sledding in the pass area.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can find every thing they have in print and digital maps inon the web site at .www.backroadmapbooks.com. I use these things weekly for work and then plan outdoor trips with them in my free time hunting or Quuadding.

Top Bottom