BABY Rides Quad

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo true..

I look in disgust at people riding without a helmet, this is just absurd. I'm all for getting the youth involved, but at 1 years old or younger? They probably won't even have memories, and the danger you are putting the child in. All it takes is one oopsy and this little person could be facing life altering challenges. You have little girl Taylor, fighting for her life, family doing everything they can. These people are riding around on there quads no helmets, 1 handing the baby and 1 handing the bars. Under the influence, unfriggen believable.

So that means that you're going to look at BBtoys in disgust?

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hang on hang on, In her defence..........

I got nothing never mind.

What teh he** is she thinking?? Who would endanger a infant like that? There's soo many things wrong with this picture.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree with the no helmet issue if anyone in our group does not wear one i go home i get frowned upon for it but i have seen the effects of not wearing one i NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER want to see it again and to risk a defensless baby is way beyond stupid

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo true..

I look in disgust at people riding without a helmet, this is just absurd. I'm all for getting the youth involved, but at 1 years old or younger? They probably won't even have memories, and the danger you are putting the child in. All it takes is one oopsy and this little person could be facing life altering challenges. You have little girl Taylor, fighting for her life, family doing everything they can. These people are riding around on there quads no helmets, 1 handing the baby and 1 handing the bars. Under the influence, unfriggen believable.

Under the influence of what?

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drugs or alcohol don't matter :nono: by no means am i saying i do not enjoy one or 2 beer on the trail but that is it the impared people or aka stoned i disagree with

Ya I know but I was just wondering how it is perceived that she was under the influence. I don't see any booze bottles or a joint in the pic.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drugs or alcohol don't matter :nono: by no means am i saying i do not enjoy one or 2 beer on the trail but that is it the impared people or aka stoned i disagree with

Ahhh so its ok to have acouple beers,but instead I smoke a joint that makes me a danger on the trail,I Highly:d disagree.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I will probably get beat up for this, but I am kinda with Team Dirt, I was blessed enough to have a son in early July, my passions in life are outdoors on quads, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, Hunting, walking, fishing, whatever it may be, and now add my son. My son a 3 months old has probably exprienced more things then a 2 year old, me and my wife made a 20km quad ride in to my hunting camp, set up camp, then quaded home with our son in late sept, Our son was in a snuggly between my wife and I, He has also been fishing with me in our boat, and belive me you can not find a life jacket for a 2 month old (we improvised and used a water wing around his chest), just the other night when my wife had arobics and I was hanging out with my son, it was peak moose rut, into the carseat my son went and off to the bush to call moose, Yeah my son will never remeber it but it means lots to me to spend time doing the things I love with my son.

I do agree though with a 1 year old you can have a helmet of somesort on her and you could atleast use one of the child back pack things (not sure what they are called) and have her straped on your back for a bit more safety

Just my two cents

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
good times hey. Kids do remember these times out, my son just goes nuts when he hears the quad fire up. cant wait to take him for a sled ride down some logging roads. he was 7 months in the wifes belly the last time he went for a rip.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Ya I know but I was just wondering how it is perceived that she was under the influence. I don't see any booze bottles or a joint in the pic.

I was there at the time the picture was taken and I did NOT wittness the mother drinking OR taking any hits off the Bong :)
The thing that bothered me the most, more than the youngster out for a ride, was the Severity of the 8-9 kms of trail into the Falls in which the mother had to negotiate with one arm while holding an infant in the other :rant: Thats putting that child at unnecessary risk no matter how you look at it.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there at the time the picture was taken and I did NOT wittness the mother drinking OR taking any hits off the Bong :)
The thing that bothered me the most, more than the youngster out for a ride, was the Severity of the 8-9 kms of trail into the Falls in which the mother had to negotiate with one arm while holding an infant in the other :rant: Thats putting that child at unnecessary risk no matter how you look at it.

Yup I totally agree. That was a very irresponsible and stupid thing to do. I was just curious as to how some folks were eluding that she was drunk or something.

Top Bottom