B&B near Valemount

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Anybody care to give me some referances on a B&B near Valemount? Good or bad, PM me if it's not great news unless it was so bad that you want everybody to know. Thanks. :D:D

Stevo

Reaction score
The Stone Haven's good too. We'll be at the Summit River next week, haven't been there since it changed hands, but it's nicely located near Clemina.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

flatlandguy

Reaction score
thanks for the tips guys. I will call a few of them and get more info. I find a drying room is a big plus!! for sledders.
Sled hard but be safe:D:D

barney

Reaction score
Out group always stays at the terracana for the last few years.Have not been disapointed yet.Going again jan 4 to the 10 for first of 4 stays this year.

.08rider

Reaction score
How is the Terracana? We have always wants to try it, now that Jim has sold the North Country looks like full pop for rooms there.SHUCKS!!

barney

Reaction score
The service is top notch. You get everything you need like trail pass for all hills in mcbride,vailmont area ,bufet breakfast,lunch for the hill,and a kick @$$ supper when you get off the hill.The main lodge has alittle pub in it where you can kick back and have a few drinks or go down stairs and hang out in games room.

Sun Sport

Reaction score
Summit river lodge is great. Wake up in the morning and breakfast is on the table, get back after riding supper is on the table :d. Call and talk to Chris or Michele they are great to deal with.I will be there on new years eve.:d:beer::beer:

gartho

Reaction score
Chris & Michelle @ Summitt r great food second to none,were trying Couger 2 weeks from now,also sounds great

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far from Valemount is terracanna. And how far is it to McBride from there

Terracanna is great because it is pretty well right in the middle, I beleive that it is approx 25min to either the town of mcbride or valemount. The people are great there and super freindly and i have never heard a complaint from anyone that has stayed there. There is also a B&B in valemount that has been tryin to get sledders but hasn't had much luck, i'm not sure why but i just thought i'd throw it out there. It is located in the old jailhouse. Maybe curtis from varda could help out with more info on it or someone that has stayed there.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom