Axys vs T3

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait...

You have real... actual, friends?

LOL[/QUOTE

the truth wouldn't be forum appropriate , so I modified the " a s s h o l e " to make it read , idiot . But for most on here, I wouldn't have needed to bother, they already knew. :).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 524

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I will be riding with niner and yes the cat is ready to go so i will be definately comparing to those new rockets but I know the 13 cat does not compare to the 16 cat but we should see if it is in the ballpark. Work on the street is that the new cat is super strong and laying some whoop ass on the poo and doo but no one seems to be talking about it here. I will post real no buls!@t results after the weekend. My cat is totally stock with a jaws can and a cooker so no advantages on my part, I am gonna have alot of fun chasing them around the hill lets hope it snows!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad could beat up all of your dads put together and his last sled was a 1981 yamaha exciter so I guess that makes yamaha the best. There its settled.

Joey???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TryHonesty

Reaction score
Such anger, the brand loyalty is strong with these ones. Alot of people need to realize that even maxwell is razzing everybody. He does use the jokes to cover up his own insufficient riding skills and inferior machine, but they are jokes nonetheless. :D

Really, all three chassis's are amazing machines with attributes that sway here and there. Any doo rider would have a heck of a day on an Axys, just like an Axys rider would have a fine day on an XM/XS/T3/Terminator Sat Radio/Etc. Even a day on a Cat would fine, granted your not on the special eat clutches for lunch model. Every company needs to be given credit when they really try and spend R&D money on new stuff and laughed at when they dont, like Yamaha for an example. Large Japanese super smart company milks 10 year old chassis and then stares intently at AC for a chassis, come on guys! You build bloody everything!!! good lord.

Anyway, enjoy the jokes and realize everybody razzes each other even at the cabin and there really isnt an end to it. The interwebs just fuel this like crazy especially when people dont know they are just kidding. There is the odd brand whore that gives free marketing and has never ridden anything else, but you can ignore them. Everything is truly subjective in the sled world, except for sleds that way 100 lbs or more over everything else. *cough* yammy *cough* dont forget they have no reverse, etc. :D

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Remember that time there was the title polaris VS ski doo........................ And everyone single person in the thread got butthurt their brand didn't get spoken highly of?

Take what you want from it.... I think its funny.... If you don't..... Leave. There is good information in with all of that lol.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Such anger, the brand loyalty is strong with these ones. Alot of people need to realize that even maxwell is razzing everybody. He does use the jokes to cover up his own insufficient riding skills and inferior machine, but they are jokes nonetheless. :D

Really, all three chassis's are amazing machines with attributes that sway here and there. Any doo rider would have a heck of a day on an Axys, just like an Axys rider would have a fine day on an XM/XS/T3/Terminator Sat Radio/Etc. Even a day on a Cat would fine, granted your not on the special eat clutches for lunch model. Every company needs to be given credit when they really try and spend R&D money on new stuff and laughed at when they dont, like Yamaha for an example. Large Japanese super smart company milks 10 year old chassis and then stares intently at AC for a chassis, come on guys! You build bloody everything!!! good lord.

Anyway, enjoy the jokes and realize everybody razzes each other even at the cabin and there really isnt an end to it. The interwebs just fuel this like crazy especially when people dont know they are just kidding. There is the odd brand whore that gives free marketing and has never ridden anything else, but you can ignore them. Everything is truly subjective in the sled world, except for sleds that way 100 lbs or more over everything else. *cough* yammy *cough* dont forget they have no reverse, etc. :D

Ya its actually a lot of fun razzing on here. The axys is a nice machine that finally might push skidoo into stepping it up again. At the end of the day we all benefit from these advances. Oh ya and screw Yamaha!!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything is truly subjective in the sled world, except for sleds that way 100 lbs or more over everything else. *cough* yammy *cough* dont forget they have no reverse, etc. :D

What? Yamaha has reverse for a few years now.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
155" 2.6 axys vs 163" t3 skidoo. Both 2016s on a wide open hill climb in deep snow.
Riders similar weight the skidoo won. Not by a ton considering the huge difference in track sizes. In the trees well... That would come down to rider skill more so than machine.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
155" 2.6 axys vs 163" t3 skidoo. Both 2016s on a wide open hill climb in deep snow.
Riders similar weight the skidoo won. Not by a ton considering the huge difference in track sizes. In the trees well... That would come down to rider skill more so than machine.
thanks for bringing some sanity back to the thread

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These threads kill me. When I'm looking to go buy a sled I buy the one that I feel is best suited for me for my reasons not because of anybody else's reasons. I don't really care if it goes higher for faster than the next brand. We are not competing as professionals for money so what does it matter. Being that we are all from the snowmobile community I would think that we would respect each other Instead of Tearing each other apart because we ride a different brand than the other guy.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or when the CAT fans felt left out because they were never included in the topic... just because...

Remember that time there was the title polaris VS ski doo........................ And everyone single person in the thread got butthurt their brand didn't get spoken highly of?

Take what you want from it.... I think its funny.... If you don't..... Leave. There is good information in with all of that lol.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or when the CAT fans felt left out because they were never included in the topic... just because...

nyuk , nyuk.....whats a matter?....LennyR kicked yer ass again so now you have to go after the Cat guys?....lol........don't bother, most of us couldn't care less what you guys think. The M8000's run great, handle great.....your doo-laide laced opinion doesn't mean much....except for the guys drinkin the same hooch so you can high-5 each other.

Fact is....all 3 brand's are making some pretty damn good product

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, not you nor lenard...

Thanks for playin' and getting all sandyvag and all though..

nyuk , yuk.....whats a matter?....LennyR kicked yer ass again so now you have to go after the Cat guys?....lol........don't bother, most of us couldn't care less what you guys think. The M8000's run great, handle great.....your doo-laide laced opinion doesn't mean much....except for the guys drinkin the same hooch so you can high-5 each other.

Fact is....all 3 brand's are making some pretty damn good product

TryHonesty

Reaction score
The top 3 machines are all very very subjective and sometimes it boils down to groups of guys riding the same brand just from a support perspective (belts, oil, parts, mods, service knowledge)

The best pro riders could hop on either of their competitors chassis's and put expert riders of that brand to shame. Skill is skill, Burandt, Brown and that guy who rides for Cat could outride most current chassis riders on machines 1 to 2 generations behind, its their job, they better damn well be able to do it.

Like if i won a 174 T3 banana boat, id probably ride it until i could legally sell the winning, would i enjoy my self? Yes. Would i make fun of it all the time? Yes. That's the powder turn of life.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
These threads kill me. When I'm looking to go buy a sled I buy the one that I feel is best suited for me for my reasons not because of anybody else's reasons. I don't really care if it goes higher for faster than the next brand. We are not competing as professionals for money so what does it matter. Being that we are all from the snowmobile community I would think that we would respect each other Instead of Tearing each other apart because we ride a different brand than the other guy.

Im not sure if this is your first time here...... but..... Sir this is snow and mud.... EVERYBODY is a professional.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The truth is that the Polaris is so balanced that the rider can slow down, even stop and then continue the side-hill at will. When going slow the leg is just used to re-position your body along the hill. To go fast on a side-hill is like going fast on a bicycle, you don't need to put your foot down. This is easier than going slow but the faster you go the less control you will have. The better riders can go slow and maintain control, doesn't matter what brand you ride.

They absolutely need it from lack of traction. A skidoo in that situation would just breeze across the slope at 1/4 throttle. That is why Burandt likes them because even crossing simple terrain the pro makes it look so violent and hardcore when really that's just stuff skidoo riders cross to get to the good stuff. "Woah look at that guy full pin leg push wiggle he's crazy"

Top Bottom