Axys vs T3

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
On another note.... when my sled DOES need a repair its generally because I have sheered the entire snowmobile in half in which case ease of access is never an issue.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On another note.... when my sled DOES need a repair its generally because I have sheered the entire snowmobile in half in which case ease of access is never an issue.

No plastic or a arms in the way the engine is super easy to get at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snobyrd

Reaction score
Snowtrax tv episode 1 did a good review on the axys rmk, on episode 2 they did a review on t3, go to utube and check it out, awsome review on the axys.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And most recent episode is a comparison and selection of best mountain sled. Axys wins.

bennito

Reaction score
155" 2.6 axys vs 163" t3 skidoo. Both 2016s on a wide open hill climb in deep snow.
Riders similar weight the skidoo won. Not by a ton considering the huge difference in track sizes. In the trees well... That would come down to rider skill more so than machine.

most intelligent post I read in 11 pages lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a couple more weeks till the new Doo is announced, gonna be quite "Axys" like in changes. Gonna be interesting for the Doo Tards, maybe gonna have to choke down some crow !!! LOL.

bsoluk

Reaction score
Rode a friends summit T3 163 this past weekend. It is a great sled but feels heavy when in the trees. And does not have the quick throttle response the axys has. Either one is a well built sled.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a couple more weeks till the new Doo is announced, gonna be quite "Axys" like in changes. Gonna be interesting for the Doo Tards, maybe gonna have to choke down some crow !!! LOL.

How will it ever work with a 15 wide track?????

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But from watching dirt and snow trax, definitely polaris bias more than any other

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never saw the reports so can't comment on them or how they were compared. Probably found the Axys was more manageable in the trees and the Doo was better in the snow climbing? That's what I would expect to hear from what I have seen and heard. Some magazines have always showed bias from what I have seen, but bias for all manufacturers depending on who you plunk your cash down on you can read what you want. Lol.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snobyrd

Reaction score
I ran into a guy yesterday that just came back from griz lodge at burant school, he told me hes a die hard doo guy,untill he rode burants stock axys and spanked his own t3 marks and lines, in short hes buying a axys in 17. This same guy was trying to follow me yesterday on steep creekbed walls littered with trees that i used as pyalons and got stuck several times cause he kept hitting the trees.

Top Bottom