Axys vs T3

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that didn't take long.
The goal and reason I posted this in the poo and asked for a comparison in the thread, I was hoping there were doo guys that brand switched and bought a axys this year. I've heard good things about the prototypes, and was curious on the production models.
Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing about snow and mud Doo riders that makes me not want to admit I own a Doo is because of the Facking no mind Doo Tard posts they make.
At least LennyR usually keeps them in line.

Last edited:

nwoprormk

Reaction score
They absolutely need it from lack of traction. A skidoo in that situation would just breeze across the slope at 1/4 throttle. That is why Burandt likes them because even crossing simple terrain the pro makes it look so violent and hardcore when really that's just stuff skidoo riders cross to get to the good stuff. "Woah look at that guy full pin leg push wiggle he's crazy"

YA.....anyway. Etec this.......wobbling skid that. Whatever

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh contraire tex, This guy would ride circles around you, he's amazing. I mean in real life , not just on here............ Like you. :)
It don't matter what you ride. If you hit stuff things are going to break. Poo bends arms, cat bends arms, doo bends modules. Only way around it is to stay at the cabin or ride meadows and fields.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that didn't take long.
The goal and reason I posted this in the poo and asked for a comparison in the thread, I was hoping there were doo guys that brand switched and bought a axys this year. I've heard good things about them, and was curious.
Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, Ok sorry caper, I shouldn't have posted those pics of buddies T3 damage. It sucks to be him and he's a friend. That same weekend another camp guy bent an a arm on a new Axys, cost him a couple hundred bucks and took 10 minutes to change. We get so much beaking from usually the same guys about how the "other" guys brand is so bad cause of weak parts and junk components, just trying to keep it a bit real. Get sick of hearing about how easy it is , if you know what you're doing and have a fully equipped garage, to change a s module or e module or nun or whatever , but that a arm on the Poo , OMG, you didn't damage that did you, cause there's 10 minutes out of your life with 2 open end wrenches, horrible. Kinda silly sometimes. And reality, you aren't gonna get light without some compromise, and I enjoy the lighter weight sleds, hope they keep improving. And, all of them are called snowmobiles, not rock mashers .

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, Ok sorry caper, I shouldn't have posted those pics of buddies T3 damage. It sucks to be him and he's a friend. That same weekend another camp guy bent an a arm on a new Axys, cost him a couple hundred bucks and took 10 minutes to change. We get so much beaking from usually the same guys about how the "other" guys brand is so bad cause of weak parts and junk components, just trying to keep it a bit real. Get sick of hearing about how easy it is , if you know what you're doing and have a fully equipped garage, to change a s module or e module or nun or whatever , but that a arm on the Poo , OMG, you didn't damage that did you, cause there's 10 minutes out of your life with 2 open end wrenches, horrible. Kinda silly sometimes. And reality, you aren't gonna get light without some compromise, and I enjoy the lighter weight sleds, hope they keep improving. And, all of them are called snowmobiles, not rock mashers .
This is my biggest gripe about the doo. Under $200 and done in less than an hour vs many hours of swearing and few hundred bucks.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been riding 15 years now and im now on a 174 and I bet I would out ride you any day in the tightest of trees uphill, downhill and side hill all while keeping both feet planted on each running board. You probably wouldn't even make it to where I'm at without bending an a arm or 2. My good friend on his axys is now on his 3rd a arm from very minor impacts. From my experience Polaris is still way behind which really sucks because it would be nice to see skidoo have to come out with something new again to stay ahead.

Oh any day man. I wouldn't dare try to ride with you. You sound like a sick rider, must ride for 509 and be sponsored. I don't think ski-doo needs to come out with anything new sounds like you ****ing shread with your XM. Cheers.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.... typical snow and mud riff raff with a bunch of guys that all think they are the next Chris Burandt. Thanks to all you guys that posted useful info on the axys platform. I'll be on the next useful info thread until everyone here chimes in and destroys that one to. Bravo.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we get some good snow for next weekend. In our group we will have a 16 T3 174 with 400 km on it and a brand new out of the box 163 axys 2.6. So we will see. Paul might bring his stock 13 cat rather than his turbo just to stir the pot.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we get some good snow for next weekend. In our group we will have a 16 T3 174 with 400 km on it and a brand new out of the box 163 axys 2.6. So we will see. Paul might bring his stock 13 cat rather than his turbo just to stir the pot.

What length is the cat? 162?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait...

You have real... actual, friends?

LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom