awh come on!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was reading the "SKI-DOO" thread and got to page 17 and went to page 18 an dit has been deleted. it must have got bad! this sucks that was hilarious

Thanks Modman, i'mdooin, Dooryder, Throttle*Queen and who ever else made this LOL thread :beer::beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron is right, about 1 am last night I posted asking the mods to clean it up, there were some very inappropriate comments about nothing related to the thread topic that we were discussing and nothing related to the joking back and forth. I thought the thread was pretty tame and was enjoying the bantering and laughter back and forth, however a couple bad apples felt the need to air their dirty laundry on the Ski Doo thread instead of taking it to the PMs were it belonged, and ruined it for the rest of us.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its was interesting but some Freaks, and I wont mention names, seem to like to stir things up. While im watching.:nono:

O okay lol I wasnt far enough into the thread to notice the real nasty stuff I do beleive it got nasty by the sounds of things. Thanks for keeping this site great!:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron is right, about 1 am last night I posted asking the mods to clean it up, there were some very inappropriate comments about nothing related to the thread topic that we were discussing and nothing related to the joking back and forth. I thought the thread was pretty tame and was enjoying the bantering and laughter back and forth, however a couple bad apples felt the need to air their dirty laundry on the Ski Doo thread instead of taking it to the PMs were it belonged, and ruined it for the rest of us.

this happens everytime they get together in a thread.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent been on here for two month but i can guess who the two your talking about are.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't talk religon, politics, or sled makes, people are crazy about these topics.:d:beer::beer::beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its was interesting but some Freaks, and I wont mention names, seem to like to stir things up. While im watching.:nono:

DID YOU JUST CALL ME A FREAK? YOUR IN TROUBLE NEXT TIME IC U RON!:d

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ron is right, about 1 am last night i posted asking the mods to clean it up, there were some very inappropriate comments about nothing related to the thread topic that we were discussing and nothing related to the joking back and forth. I thought the thread was pretty tame and was enjoying the bantering and laughter back and forth, however a couple bad apples felt the need to air their dirty laundry on the ski doo thread instead of taking it to the pms were it belonged, and ruined it for the rest of us.

some ppl get there panties in a bunch to quickly! I thought it was pretty funny thread myself.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some ppl get there panties in a bunch to quickly! I thought it was pretty funny thread myself.

Yeah I still think the thread is pretty funny but making insults about *undisclosed topic* is not something I want to read about on a sled forum and it's a serious accusation, especially to make in a public forum. I don't have any love for either of them but that's low. I could see that thread going down in flames in a hurry it if wasn't cleaned up. I'm glad Ron did because it would be so far off topic by now it wouldn't even be funny (yes I meant that literally).

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I still think the thread is pretty funny but making insults about *undisclosed topic* is not something I want to read about on a sled forum and it's a serious accusation, especially to make in a public forum. I don't have any love for either of them but that's low. I could see that thread going down in flames in a hurry it if wasn't cleaned up. I'm glad Ron did because it would be so far off topic by now it wouldn't even be funny (yes I meant that literally).

but...but .....I was making some....:jerry:......:p:p

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah modman tried to get me banned for life, i'm so depressed, i just want to be friends.

Top Bottom