• editIMGP1216.jpg
    editIMGP1216.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 785
  • editIMGP1222.jpg
    editIMGP1222.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 782

iamcanadian

Reaction score
Awesome pics!!!! I was looking at packing the quads up with gear for 2-3 nights with a quad trailer, and judging by your pics, this looks like a candidate for the trip. What are your thoughts... is this a possibility?

iamcanadian

Reaction score
I think that settles it... Valemount here I come! Well maybe not until August, but it will definitely be worth the 8 hour drive. Great pics

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis, where were those taken? Maxwell, where is the small lake in your pics?

iamcanadian

Reaction score
Curtis,
Thanks for the info on this trail... you definitely made our trip an excellent experience. This was a great place to ride, we spent 6 hours getting there from Calgary, and camped at the Hugh Allen Creek for 4 nights and quaded from there every day. The trails were fantastic, and beautiful, although the BC fires made it difficult to see very far, but we had one clear day where we witnessed the beauty of the area. These pictures don't do the area justice... darn smoke. We even made a meal of a few fish we caught! Once again thanks dude!

I'm having trouble uploading pics, but I'll try to get them on there

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis,
Thanks for the info on this trail... you definitely made our trip an excellent experience. This was a great place to ride, we spent 6 hours getting there from Calgary, and camped at the Hugh Allen Creek for 4 nights and quaded from there every day. The trails were fantastic, and beautiful, although the BC fires made it difficult to see very far, but we had one clear day where we witnessed the beauty of the area. These pictures don't do the area justice... darn smoke. We even made a meal of a few fish we caught! Once again thanks dude!

I'm having trouble uploading pics, but I'll try to get them on there

Glad you had a great time and thank you for the kind email. I sent it up the line to the VARDA Board, Village Admin and Mayor and Council. Things like this really show the importance of our natural surroudings to our local economy and the need for sustainable development.

Take care and hopefully next time I wont be up a High Rise office building in downtown Van and will be able to take you up on the offer of a cold drink

Landrew

Reaction score
We are keeping costs down this year and might drive to BC from AB so we don't have to register and insure our fleet of off-roaders that we have as a family.

I've driven to Kamloops but never really stopped in Valemount so I don't know the area. The pictures look great though! Where would the best place to camp be as far as cost and riding availability? Are there numerous places or just a select few in the area?

Thanks

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to go to mcbride next wknd. but why drive all the way to mcbride when valemount looks so good. just looking to take pictures and tour around on a few trail bikes. Any camping recs.? that way?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry i missed these guys, i need to check these threads more often. please dont hesitate to call 2505664817 or email/pm for direct info.

hope you all had a good time here!

iamcanadian

Reaction score
Valemount 1.jpg Curtis... I could not figure out how to post pics last year, but I am giving it another shot... it was difficult to decide on which ones to post because they were all beautiful shots... here is an assortment from my trip

Top Bottom