Avy. In sicamous area

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another sad day for the sleding community. my thoughts and prayers are with the friends and family. i was riding hunters on saturday and saw a lot of avy action on the hills. be careful out there guys.

octaneboost

Reaction score
They found him last night, but weren't able to dig him out. They got at him this morning. Worst part is, his daughters watched it happen. Kudo's to the RCMP - they flew the girls home to their mom last night.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so sad to hear that yet another life claimed by an Avylanche. My condolences to the family and Friends.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to hear it and I hope I don't have to again this year. Chances are if we get a big dump now it's just going to get worse. Take of yourselves out there.

waka

Reaction score
Condolences... very terrible situation, dont like reading these things ... Hats off to the RC's for getting the girls home to their Mom so quickly... cant imagine how they feel...

I always feel terrible when these happen, but at least he went doing something he loved and didn't just clog an artery, or get run over by a drunk driver... I hope when I go, its doing something I love.

Top Bottom