POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good time to pull out the bikes..
P3041271.jpg

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love it. I'd love to come do some Kamloops riding again this season. you and your boy should come to revelstoke for a day ride. the trails out here are so unbelievable. johnny

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow looks like the snow has said addios. kids will have a good time on the bikes.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love it. I'd love to come do some Kamloops riding again this season. you and your boy should come to revelstoke for a day ride. the trails out here are so unbelievable. johnny

Where are u ridin in revy?? is it lots of logging roads? u should make the trip down again johnny just dont leave ur gear in ur truck this time..Just the lower trails are open hear as there is still to much snow up high,,how is that revy mx track?

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a million miles of great riding down on the flats (its the empty river bed in revelstoke before they start letting all the water go out of the damn once the summer comes). Amazing views down there actually and some really cool technical stuff. creek crossings, hill climbs, etc. The snow is just now almost off the track. another week I think and we will be spinning laps there. its a really nice track that's maintained well and of course not a lot of traffic. Our trails are the real Gem here though. about a month and they'll be good to ride

Top Bottom