Automotive window tinting

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place close to the fort that does automotive window tinting?

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
European tinting on the southside. Calgary trail and about 56ave. I have had many vehicles done there and the do a great job.

I typically had side windows done and like that they take the windows out.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
European tinting on the southside. Calgary trail and about 56ave. I have had many vehicles done there and the do a great job.

I typically had side windows done and like that they take the windows out.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catpride, jump in here. Where you at and what are you called, you might have some customers here.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CP is a little slow sometimes but i guess he could be busy or moving a fridge, this is the number he gave me 780-458-0091 work

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all.......thanks for the help with directing the peeps out, some with correct digits others tried..........but its TG's birthday so he is forgiven.......

Yes all of it is true I just opened up St. Albert Tint the number is 780-458-0091 and is located at 19B Rayborn Cres. I use a high quality Made in the USA product called Scorpion. I can install window film if you require or if you want to have some fun I can precut the film to your vehicle and you can install the tint yourself.

St. Albert Tint also offers automotive paint protection, residential window film and truck accessories. If you have any questions or would like a estimate send me a PM or give me a call. Thanks again for your help guys.

Last edited:

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all.......thanks for the help with directing the peeps out, some with correct digits others tried..........but its TG's birthday so he is forgiven.......

Yes all of it is true I just opened up St. Albert Tint the number is 780-458-0091 and is located at 19B Rayborn Cres. I use a high quality Made in the USA product called Scorpion. I can install window film if you require or if you want to have some fun I can precut the film to your vehicle and you can install the tint yourself.

St. Albert Tint also offers automotive paint protection, residential window film and truck accessories. If you have any questions or would like a estimate send me a PM or give me a call. Thanks again for your help guys.

PM'd you.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tom;
I would like to send you pics of both vehicles. Do you have a cell i can send them to?

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it legal to tint the drivers and pass front side windows??????......As an inspecter in BC it is not legal......You will have your vehicle towed from a check stop or made to remove it on the side of the road......Not money well spent....only me 2 cent worth....

Top Bottom