ATV Tree Wheelie Crash, Airing on Dumbest Stuff On Wheels feb 1st

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...nice off. is it your video? how much did A Smith and Co tell you they were going to pay for it?

TheronDanger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kamloops/Chetwynd, British Columbia, Canada
lol...nice off. is it your video? how much did A Smith and Co tell you they were going to pay for it?

Yea its my Video, They are giving me $250 for it. Music to my ears since they found it on YouTube with out me doing anything. I wouldn't have even thought about selling it.

Its now also signed up with ChiWay and they are selling it for me. Also for $250 a pop.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea its my Video, They are giving me $250 for it. Music to my ears since they found it on YouTube with out me doing anything. I wouldn't have even thought about selling it.

Its now also signed up with ChiWay and they are selling it for me. Also for $250 a pop.
groovy, Isaac contacted me this summer for one of my vids and I held out for more....they ended up paying me $700. it was on episode 7

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i figured it was after i seen u try and climb the powerline,,,pin that thing and bang off both sides of the berm/rut all the way to the top,,,n watch out for the case smashing boulders poking out all over,,,,fun climb but it gets worse higher up..

Top Bottom