ATTAC help

Captainkip

Reaction score
I lost the little connector that fits into the top of the carb for my ATTAC. Can I just use anything to connect to the carb? Can I use a threaded connector with a hose barb on the end and tap the carb cover?

Does it matter the inside diameter of the connector. The hose inside diameter is .250 (1/4 inch). I am not sure if i can put my own connector in or if i have to use the one supplied.

Anyone got any input. Thanks.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can use a threaded connector, they are actually better than the press fit kind, we have done that several times in the past

hows the snow your way

good luck

terry
Bonnyville ab

Captainkip

Reaction score
OK so the inside diameter on the connector does not matter then?

How will that aluminum hold up to the threads?

Snow is pretty good our way. Not sure if it is much more than the cold lake area though. Up north in the park always gets better snow. If I could get the sled fixed then Id go for a rip up there.

Was in a few feilds protected by trees near here and the carving was sweet. Could not get a good run as that darn hose in the attac was messed up.

Gonna thread in a fitting on the 27th. Then its rip time.

Captainkip

Reaction score
I thought that I would just let all know that the Holtzman people said that anything can be used as long as it holds the 1/4 inch hose with no leaks.

They did say though not to go any smaller than 3/16 (exact) on the inside diameter of the connector.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just make sure it seals, cause mine last year was running like crap (way too rich )in the mountains for the day, and when we got back to the trailer we had a good look at it. Turns out the connector was lose, and it wasn't sealing properly. Fixed it up and ran good for the rest of the trip.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I am dragging up an old thread but I need an opinion on the Holtzman ATTAC system. I am wondering if I could install it on an 97 Summit 500? It seems that the HACK system is not working and it is way to expensive to replace if you can find one. Someone has suggested to replace the HACK system with a Dial-A-Jet system but I have read reports that the Dial A Jet system is not that great and that the ATTAC system is far better. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom