atlas riding conditions

Bugs

Reaction score
Hey Shawnmcgr were going to try racehorse and dutch creek out on friday forsure and if the conditions are good we will be back in there on saturday as well. I have never been up into there but pm me your number and i can let you know what it's like.

crowdoo

Reaction score
just to let everyone know they groomed to north cabin today . we went into deans park was ok things are going to get better sounds like more snow on the way :d..

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Breaking News: ..... Groomer reports the machine will be worked all next week in preparation for the festivities of the Poker Rally on Saturday. North got dumped on this morning and afternoon so riding to the north is pretty good. The southside could use more snow but the trails are fine. Hopefully this week will dump more snow on the southside and give the play areas a good layer to play in.

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Cold as a witch's 31.png but has been snowing all day. Snow to continue all week! Lookin good for the weekend if anyone's headed this way. Saturday is supposed to be a little above zero so should be a great day on the trails. Upwards to 70cm new pow!

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good was worried about the temps dont need it as cold as last year
Cold as a witch's View attachment 120302 but has been snowing all day. Snow to continue all week! Lookin good for the weekend if anyone's headed this way. Saturday is supposed to be a little above zero so should be a great day on the trails. Upwards to 70cm new pow!

okokona

Reaction score
Any updates on Atlas? Whats the condition of the trail heading in and hows the powder situation?

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also lookn for an update feel the need for a ride on saturday

scottyd

Reaction score
feeling the need to ride tomorrow or Thrusday. Did Atlas get any of the snow last night that Elkford got?

scottyd

Reaction score
thanks, Mrs and I will try Coleman south tomorrow. Have been there in years.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw out that conditions out of Atlas, as far as trail riding goes, were excellent. I was down there this past Friday and Sat and trails were glass smooth with a bit of fresh (1-2").

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there Saturday the 25th, first time in the mountains for my son on his own sled! We had a great ride considering it snowed all day, and got heavier as the day went on! ~ 70 miles up into Dutch, Hidden, and the cabin. Went into a few bowls, but didn't like the looks of things as there was 6-8" of heavy wet fluff on a hard crust! Could be risky there for the rat of the season...?

Top Bottom