Ast 1

crack7.3

Reaction score
does anyone know if there is an AST1 course comming up in this area? if not would anyone in the kamloops area be interested? i talked to Ralph and he said if we can get 6-8 people interested he'll put one on.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if there is an AST1 course comming up in this area? if not would anyone in the kamloops area be interested? i talked to Ralph and he said if we can get 6-8 people interested he'll put one on.

If u can get a group together.......Ralph Smith will give u great training (I took his ast1 course)......post on our FB group and see if u can round up some more ppl or contact the KSA or CMSC and see if they have a list of ppl wanting to doo the same.....good on you for wanting more education on avys!! sooooo worth it........

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a Zactracks Course this weekend in Kelowna does that help? December 14-15, 2013 – Daytime Session & Field Day

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score

I am interested, just need to know what date to see if it will work for me

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is one scheduled for January in Clearwater. PM me for details.

Top Bottom