Arrival Date?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they should have real-time tracking showing their positions, waypoints, ETAs, courses, load, all available 24/7 on skidoo.com

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they should have real-time tracking showing their positions, waypoints, ETAs, courses, load, all available 24/7 on skidoo.com

Lol!!! I agree, except that would add another $1,000 or more dollars to the cost of the sled.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the call today that mine is built and sitting on the floor, waiting for me to get off work tomorrow!

Fernie, looks like you need a distraction haha. Any snow up your way yet?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Got the call today that mine is built and sitting on the floor, waiting for me to get off work tomorrow!

Fernie, looks like you need a distraction haha. Any snow up your way yet?

We got a good 6" today and systems are still coming through………….it will be interesting!

I've finished work for the rest of the season and I am just filling the ol' cart one post at a time…………..:D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to Mr. R's this morning and 2 semi's sitting there with 40 new sleds to drop off. All 163x's and SP 163's.:common001:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to Mr. R's this morning and 2 semi's sitting there with 40 new sleds to drop off. All 163x's and SP 163's.:common001:
I saw a few semis loaded with doo crates roll through Sicamous yesterday. They didn't pull into H2O:confused: Maybe they didn't order any.....

Champagne powder

Reaction score
Last I saw he was pulling his hair out .. Lol .. Ryan showed up after 1 to help load mine .. Great group!! Just leaving fording mine and its a blizzard!

Top Bottom