Arrival Date?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know when the train to alberta will be coming?:)

haha dealer should get notified once they hit rail but who knows but they are coming in fast now so dont worry and ya the snow well what snow lol

problem is most dealers can only deliver and pdi so many in a day so if 30 show up at once its still a 10 day process for sure,,, my vin was #000028 I hope the bugs on the assembly line are out cause thats an early build number lol lucky 28

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could people just post pics instead of talking about not having there sleds. There should be another thread made for discussions on why sled is not here. I am not gonna bug otherwise I might get pushed to the end of the line. LOL. One thing good from being late some of us will have extended warranty into the new season of riding.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got to stand on one today at the dealer in Regina. I jumped on an XP to compare and it's night and day how easy and controllable it is to lean it over. Much like a poo or cat. Way more predictable. Very excited to get mine out in the hills!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could people just post pics instead of talking about not having there sleds. There should be another thread made for discussions on why sled is not here. I am not gonna bug otherwise I might get pushed to the end of the line. LOL. One thing good from being late some of us will have extended warranty into the new season of riding.

It starts when you pick up or Dec 1st no matter what................good luck I want any number right now..........not picky...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha dealer should get notified once they hit rail but who knows but they are coming in fast now so dont worry and ya the snow well what snow lol

problem is most dealers can only deliver and pdi so many in a day so if 30 show up at once its still a 10 day process for sure,,, my vin was #000028 I hope the bugs on the assembly line are out cause thats an early build number lol lucky 28

My 2011 was 00001, my s/n this time is 00500, my 09 is 00013, just a number buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like there are still lots of crates at some of the dealers.

iPhone??? what's that…………..my phone doesn't have that neat feature! Hell, my phone doesn't even take pictures…….:rollinglaugh:
It probably does you just don,t know it!!!!!LOL HAAAAaaaa Love ya DAD

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353122009.500491.jpg I wonder if this is the train lol

Thegeneral

Top Bottom