Arrival Date?

mtnrev

Reaction score
Just got the call picking mine up on Thursday afternoon. WooooooooooHooooooooooo

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damm salesman, I should have stayed with another 154 and would have mine, but NO had to talk me into a 163 and will go further. But didn't tell me I will be waiting longer also............... Sweet sleds guys. One day soon, so for the guys who like to brag please post more pics...........LOL

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya plus less chance at needing parts early,lol
PS
I will be stocking full line of parts in my trailer, cat engines, poos drive system, yammie light weight parts and many more parts for them. I will be open 24/7 I will also have new doo's if you need to rent.......................LMAO

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya plus less chance at needing parts early,lol
PS
I will be stocking full line of parts in my trailer, cat engines, poos drive system, yammie light weight parts and many more parts for them. I will be open 24/7 I will also have new doo's if you need to rent.......................LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when the snow is deep the 162 is real nice and when the 154 is stuck all the time, your ussally still moving, but ya they take a bit more energy

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damm salesman, I should have stayed with another 154 and would have mine, but NO had to talk me into a 163 and will go further. But didn't tell me I will be waiting longer also............... Sweet sleds guys. One day soon, so for the guys who like to brag please post more pics...........LOL

Don't feel too bad.. My 154 isn't here yet either. Leaving for Hyder in 3 weeks and starting to get nervous.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows maybe i'll get a magic phone call sooner rather than later... haha

Sure wish i would with all this snow coming down :)

Top Bottom