Arrival Date?

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would ensure I had a power toboggan before booking a trip. Just sayin Lol

Haha yep. I'd be worried if I booked a hotel, but since the back seat of my truck and myself are gonna get cozy together I'm not too worried. No money tied up/lost if I end up having to bail out. Hoping not to though!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine in March
:realmad:

But, this late delivery is probably saving me money, which I can spend elsewhere :beer:

Im with you bud.. But really how much do you think we are gonna save.... i think really its all hype and here-say that the Snow-check X model will be cheaper..........

With all the stress and patience pills Ive been taking all the money I spent is breaking me!!!!!! It snowed like a bastard here in Lloyd again and I WANT MY SLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sold my rev last night, now i have a quad, oh ch!t im sledless, it sucks!!!!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im with you bud.. But really how much do you think we are gonna save.... i think really its all hype and here-say that the Snow-check X model will be cheaper..........

With all the stress and patience pills Ive been taking all the money I spent is breaking me!!!!!! It snowed like a bastard here in Lloyd again and I WANT MY SLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I meant the money i'm probably saving by not twisting my new sled around a rock or stump lol. I don't think my thumb has it in it to take it easy!

Last edited:

Champagne powder

Reaction score
In the last 4 years, I've bought 5 sleds from that fine outfit and I'm still waiting. I got "the call" on Oct 26th.

When did they say your sleds will be in ? Did you order 154 or 163's? I'm not doubting Mr R's is a fine outfit. Corey said they have 90 spring orders. Have a trip planned to Revy end of month. Hoping to see it by then. Not enough snow around here to ride. What's it like around elkford or the Crow?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When did they say your sleds will be in ? Did you order 154 or 163's? I'm not doubting Mr R's is a fine outfit. Corey said they have 90 spring orders. Have a trip planned to Revy end of month. Hoping to see it by then. Not enough snow around here to ride. What's it like around elkford or the Crow?

My sleds are in, they (2 163's) are just not ready to pick up yet. I'm in no rush until after the Saskatoon sled show enyways. I'm thinking you will be good to go with that new beast! Cory/Will will look after you.

It is getting colder so now the rain will be snow. Nothing to speak of here nor up Coal Creek in Fernie. The new cabin site was bare on Monday and that is at nearly 6000'. There will be some up there now but I don't know how much.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where?mr R's has not called me yet!!they did inform me that it has bin shipped from BRP though!!Bring on the snow!!

theyt called me wooot woooot.

she's ready for pick up.... but now just a little storm I dont think I will be driving to Lethbridge tomorrow but maybe lol

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought you were switching teams

couldnt do it................

everyone says the Pro is easier to ride.... us DOO guys love a challange haha I never got try an XM so Im going on faith here..... and all the good PR

but the FREERIDE had to go way too stable so to speak for me.... it always wants to be flat but it was smooth in the ruff's

mountainhunter

Reaction score
talked to my dealer today ,sounds like it will be around the 25th of nov. 163 x yellow /black. could get a little grumpy if it is later ,supposed to go to revy on the 8/9 of dec.. not much time to burn the new smell off.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to my dealer today ,sounds like it will be around the 25th of nov. 163 x yellow /black. could get a little grumpy if it is later ,supposed to go to revy on the 8/9 of dec.. not much time to burn the new smell off.

I think most if not all will get their sleds before dec so you will be fine, dont they have that guarantee again this year?

go figure I said no hurry lol Im not part shopping in november this year but ts ready haha and its puking in cow town!!!!!

gwalstra

Reaction score
I talked to the guys at Mr. R's yesterday and my 154 is on the next truck... Who knows when that will arrive. It feels like it's going to be Christmas before it shows up. :(

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
...................... dont they have that guarantee again this year?

i heard it cost BRP a little coin with the guarantee when the semi load got stolen last year and they didn't offer it again this year.

I would imagine, $100/week/sled for a semi load would be a little over the top by the time the "spring orders" were re-done, even with insurance, etc......

Top Bottom