Arrival Date?

xp24

Reaction score
was told today my summit x 154 wont be in til sometime in mid dec. that sucks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found out Saturday there is 10 Summit sp 154 manuals and 1 Tundra.

Well the sleds arrived and there was a mistake from the shippers email. It turns out there were 10 Sports which are XP's of course. False alarm! Lmao!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id snap..You will have missed an entire month or riding already! Winter is short enough as it is. Could they give you a discount?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine stoped at wetaskawin dealer. They had some xm's in.

Said they had green camo kind too

sent from my htc

spencer10

Reaction score
XM.jpg

A SP and a X down at Gibbons Motor Toys. They are having their open house this Saturday, October 20th!

CowboyX

Reaction score
I just left Turple's, they have 2 X's with e-start in and 1 SP on the floor. I got my goody box(Platinum Owners Club) and was told mine is shipped and should be in next week.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a good look at a 154x xm that was on the lift still at Wetaskiwin a couple days ago. Really cool and I can't wait for mine to show up. Roger said sometime early Nov he expects the 163" to start arriving. He had another one fresh out of the crate still in pieces there as well as a mostly put together army green on an XP chassis. It actually looked pretty good with the orange rails and steering parts.

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the $500 gear certificate for those who snowchecked? I was reading the fine print and it says excluding those purchased under the Spring Fever Promotion.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the $500 gear certificate for those who snowchecked? I was reading the fine print and it says excluding those purchased under the Spring Fever Promotion.

It is unavailable to spring check buyers unless you buy another sled this fall.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna know what goes through the manufactures heads. The first guys usually riding there sleds will be the mountain guys. I know guys heading out 2nd week in November. I would be joining them if not for work. So why is it they ship the flat lander sleds and tundras for example first?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just left Turple's, they have 2 X's with e-start in and 1 SP on the floor. I got my goody box(Platinum Owners Club) and was told mine is shipped and should be in next week.

Should have told you to pick up my propaganda box also - you could have it. Last year's was a terrible T-shirt & and accessory catalog.
Anything worthwhile this year?

Top Bottom