Are used sleds selling yet???

zduck14

Reaction score
I just bought a used 700 Dragon and I think I got a pretty good deal. I was looking at new sleds but for the price, it just made more sense to go used. With the economy the way it is, it's definitely a buyers market right now. I sell vehicles for a living and we are seeing this more and more lately especially with the cost of new vehicles dropping. I mean Ford is giving $10,000 off all 2008 pickups which is dropping the price of used vehicles more than ever. I think if you're selling anything privately, you'll do just fine right now.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its snowing, sleds should be selling, I just bought my back up rig, Giddy up:d

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its snowing, sleds should be selling, I just bought my back up rig, Giddy up:d

Thanks for buying her too! I hope it works as good for you as it did for me. I picked up my sled for the year. Got an 08 M1000 with a boondocker turbo. One of Tony Zollinger's sleds. Thing is done to the nuts! I cant wait for snow.:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thats what im lookig for, is a nice sled for the right price, im seeing lots of revs for like 6500-7000 with low miles, at the most was 1500 km good deal?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the guy never contacted me for 3 days after i asked him if he had clear title, and when he did get back to me he never ansered my question about it

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold both my old sleds on snow & mud. As for the economic situation just take a look at the market for toy's being sold in Fort McMurray at bargain prices.

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
kijiji.ca seems to be the best bet to buy or sell used machines. i sold my old machine in a day and found another the same day for a great price.

GRD

Reaction score
I sold my 04 RMK in November. Took a while, but it did sell. The guy who bought it, got a smoking deal.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother sold his 02 summit 800 on Kijiji about a month ago. It was on snow and mud as well and no one had any interest. I think the guy got a decent deal, sled was mint.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled took a couple of months to sell but I sure got a lot of calls when the first snow hit. i found the prices for used sleds to be higher this year then last do to the weakening canadian dollar. alot less sleds coming up from the states this year then last.

Calhoon

Reaction score
I sold mine on Kijji as well. Took a few weeks, was well priced and sold.

Yep, I looked long and hard for a decent sled that wasn't over priced. It seems that if people have a REV model (Doesn't matter the year) it should be worth $8500 or more??? Some are! But an '04 or an '05 :confused: Or what about a '06 or '07 that has about 2500 to 3000 KM on it? When you find the one that has all the extras you want, few KM's, and the right price..... IT"S SOLD :rant:

Top Bottom