Are there any Polaris dealers in bc or Alberta that don't suck.

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
I've had my 2011 pro rmk at three dealers already 2 of them where in the Calgary area and one was south of sicamous they all said oh we know what the problem is it will be 700$ to fix it so I went ahead and did what they said 2100$ later my POS RMK still runs like $hit out.... So I was just looking if someone knows of a Polaris dealer that actually knows anything about the sleds they sell or if they just know how to screw people out of money. I imagine this post will get deleted because if u call out any one for screwing u over on this site people get there panties in knot

:ontopic:

Last edited:

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had my 2011 pro rmk at three dealers already 2 of them where in the Calgary area and one was south of sicamous they all said oh we know what the problem is it will be 700$ to fix it so I went ahead and did what they said 2100$ later my POS RMK still runs like $hit out.... So I was just looking if someone knows of a Polaris dealer that actually knows anything about the sleds they sell or if they just know how to screw people out of money. I imagine this post will get deleted because if u call out any one for screwing u over on this site people get there panties in knot

little more description of problem?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I highly recommend sending Rhodesie a PM here on this site, he works for Bruce's RV & Polaris in Medicine Hat. That might be a bit further than what you want to go, but I have had nothing but exceptional and no BullChit service from him!!!

Black Cheep

Reaction score
Might be a little late, but i get the real deal in talking with Mat at Mountain Toys in Cochrane. Mats the mechanic in the back. Young guy but sure does know his stuff.

rydemx

Reaction score
Not the dealer south of sicamous ! They screwed me over as well . $650 bill for two sensors and a bit of labour when it should have been warranty! Four seasons in Vernon and M&M performance in Kelowna are great to deal with.

jrcactus

Reaction score
Not the dealer south of sicamous ! They screwed me over as well . $650 bill for two sensors and a bit of labour when it should have been warranty! Four seasons in Vernon and M&M performance in Kelowna are great to deal with.

I second M&M

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right about this thread being taken down, it won't be long. I've heard Matt at mountain toys is very knowledgable as well, the problem is getting him to take a look at it. I had a sled there for 3 weeks and they didn't even look at it. Took it to cycle works in calgary 2 business days later and they had it fixed and out the door that same day. I have heard these same complaints for so long now it's just wrong! Good luck with you search and please keep us informed as to how you make out.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Doug @ Rainy Creek has been a great supporter of Snowandmud's summer event for several years now.

Joe @ Cycle Works West has never done me any wrong.

Athabasca Recreation Products was really good to deal with as well.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agro in Pincher creek has been awesome for myslef and my buddies. Great mechanic!!!

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Matt and scott got me all fixed up a mountain toys in cochrane matt is one hell of a mechanic and really good guy if I ever need a polaris fixed again I will take it to them really nice to see a dealer ship care about there service thanks guys

ballsack racing at mara sucks bunch of scam artist that couldn't fix $hit

xmsummit154

Reaction score
I know Lynn in Sedgewick Alberta is the Mechanic as well as the Owner and is great to deal with. 780-384-2215 he knows his stuff and usually fixes most problems over the phone if you can explain the problem to him.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeremy at Elk Island Sales in Fort Saskatchewan. He rides them so he knows how to fix them!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I took my Iguana out back this past Sunday, and the ride back home I got a flash code going. When I got back home (about 5:30pm), and before I put it away I watched what it was. "engine light flashed 5 times, pause..... 5 times, pause" I sent Rhodesie aka Trevor at Bruce's a PM (on FB). Within seconds, he replied back and said that the exhaust probe backed out of the pipe. I took a look, and sure as chit it had backed out and was laying in the pan.

Top Bottom