Are The GBCA'rs Really A Big Deal??

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
You expect us to have big neon signs everywhere we go so you can pick us out where ever we go???

We don't advertise as we go about our everyday business. We don't want people bugging us for autographs and chit. We stay incognito until the opportunity presents itself to be drunk and disorderly.

But I tell ya, you know just how big a deal we are when your a part of the group and find yourself in need of anything and the whole group pulls together. We don't need anyone but us to think we're a big deal....we like being legends in our own minds

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If no secret handshakes, I though you guys would at LEAST have the Dick Tracy Secret Decoder rings. :)

Sent from my iPad

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Ya, thats what I thought, tighty whitey underwear with GBCA on it so no one knows, kinda like a secret shield or something. I still think a GBCA hall party is a good ideer, general bench racing and debauchery, as long as everyone isn't wearing identical purple shirts.
:party2:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, thats what I thought, tighty whitey underwear with GBCA on it so no one knows, kinda like a secret shield or something. I still think a GBCA hall party is a good ideer, general bench racing and debauchery, as long as everyone isn't wearing identical purple shirts.
:party2:
Renting a hall when there's a perfectly good garage is a waste of booze money. JS.
R

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He still has his membership at the liquor store

Is that the secert ??? You gotta have a membership at the liquor store and BAM your part of the gang !!!! I'm going to get mine when I get home then !!!! I think I would be a good addition to the gang cause my mom had always told me im cool like dat

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the secert ??? You gotta have a membership at the liquor store and BAM your part of the gang !!!! I'm going to get mine when I get home then !!!! I think I would be a good addition to the gang cause my mom had always told me im cool like dat

You gotta be under 5'5" to be in the GCBA as far as I know?

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Please stop it... About the first rule of the gbca is to be kind. You guys are being the opposite. If you were so inclined to meet us perhaps a simple post about where we are or who we are would be in order. We pride ourselves in being ambassadors to the sport.hard work has allowed us the privilege of riding on private land close to home.And we respect that use. So the way you are conducting yourself right now doesn't make me believe your way is in the best interest of what we have. Make fun of us if you like we don't care. We are a big deal, proof is in the pudding. Truth is you can't pay people to provide the help and compassion we do to complete strangers. That's what the gbca is, and yes we have pretty sweet sweaters. Shot glasses tshirts, banners. Epic pot luck suppers and occasionally too much to drink. I don't speak for the whole group but I can speak for myself, you catch more flies with honey. And our friend cards are all full..... Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You gotta be under 5'5" to be in the GCBA as far as I know?

Baaaaaaaaaaaa

U guys kill me

sent while I should be drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please stop it... About the first rule of the gbca is to be kind. You guys are being the opposite. If you were so inclined to meet us perhaps a simple post about where we are or who we are would be in order. We pride ourselves in being ambassadors to the sport.hard work has allowed us the privilege of riding on private land close to home.And we respect that use. So the way you are conducting yourself right now doesn't make me believe your way is in the best interest of what we have. Make fun of us if you like we don't care. We are a big deal, proof is in the pudding. Truth is you can't pay people to provide the help and compassion we do to complete strangers. That's what the gbca is, and yes we have pretty sweet sweaters. Shot glasses tshirts, banners. Epic pot luck suppers and occasionally too much to drink. I don't speak for the whole group but I can speak for myself, you catch more flies with honey. And our friend cards are all full..... Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gbca kind......

Um ganging up is kind u say .... Not so much

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom