Are The GBCA'rs Really A Big Deal??

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please stop it... About the first rule of the gbca is to be kind. You guys are being the opposite. If you were so inclined to meet us perhaps a simple post about where we are or who we are would be in order. We pride ourselves in being ambassadors to the sport.hard work has allowed us the privilege of riding on private land close to home.And we respect that use. So the way you are conducting yourself right now doesn't make me believe your way is in the best interest of what we have. Make fun of us if you like we don't care. We are a big deal, proof is in the pudding. Truth is you can't pay people to provide the help and compassion we do to complete strangers. That's what the gbca is, and yes we have pretty sweet sweaters. Shot glasses tshirts, banners. Epic pot luck suppers and occasionally too much to drink. I don't speak for the whole group but I can speak for myself, you catch more flies with honey. And our friend cards are all full..... Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're also a chit ton of fun to ride with!

Good seeing most of the tribal council this weekend, thanks for going out for a rip with us. :D

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how does one meet up with you fine fellows to maybe make some new riding friends ??

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
If we get anymore snow and are planning on going for a ride it usually ends up in the tail gate chat. Or just come in here and post asking if we're riding. Usually a more the merrier deal with us

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's most of you guys that do that Wednesday night ride isn't it ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Well, this thread was started to find out more info and so far this is the most anyone has contributed to that. I know lots of people all the way up to the green glow of Onaway cough, cough, down to the N.Sask River up to Entwistle area and I've never met, seen, or heard of them(GBCA'ers) before coming on here. So, It's more than just 3 or 4 guys sitting in a garage then going for a rip after? The GBCA does more? Has meetings or events or not?

Not in any way trying to be unkind just curious is all.

I get asked all the time from people visiting "what's the GBCA"? I just go glassy eyed and say "mmm, don't really know", then give them $2.00 for a beer out of ole Super Dixie beer machine.
As far as "our friend cards are all full" bull$hit that sounds crusty and jaded, I'm probably older than all you guys and I'm always making new friends. Perhaps this area needs more of an enthusiast club, or a riders club that is open minded to street/dirt, atv and sleds with an occasional ride in bonfire or, well, something. Just sayin. :twocents:

QUOTE=rusty;1872729]Please stop it... About the first rule of the gbca is to be kind. You guys are being the opposite. If you were so inclined to meet us perhaps a simple post about where we are or who we are would be in order. We pride ourselves in being ambassadors to the sport.hard work has allowed us the privilege of riding on private land close to home.And we respect that use. So the way you are conducting yourself right now doesn't make me believe your way is in the best interest of what we have. Make fun of us if you like we don't care. We are a big deal, proof is in the pudding. Truth is you can't pay people to provide the help and compassion we do to complete strangers. That's what the gbca is, and yes we have pretty sweet sweaters. Shot glasses tshirts, banners. Epic pot luck suppers and occasionally too much to drink. I don't speak for the whole group but I can speak for myself, you catch more flies with honey. And our friend cards are all full..... Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_9182.jpg
    IMG_9182.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 127

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please stop it... About the first rule of the gbca is to be kind. You guys are being the opposite. If you were so inclined to meet us perhaps a simple post about where we are or who we are would be in order. We pride ourselves in being ambassadors to the sport.hard work has allowed us the privilege of riding on private land close to home.And we respect that use. So the way you are conducting yourself right now doesn't make me believe your way is in the best interest of what we have. Make fun of us if you like we don't care. We are a big deal, proof is in the pudding. Truth is you can't pay people to provide the help and compassion we do to complete strangers. That's what the gbca is, and yes we have pretty sweet sweaters. Shot glasses tshirts, banners. Epic pot luck suppers and occasionally too much to drink. I don't speak for the whole group but I can speak for myself, you catch more flies with honey. And our friend cards are all full..... Just sayin

You drinking again Russ?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, this thread was started to find out more info and so far this is the most anyone has contributed to that. I know lots of people all the way up to the green glow of Onaway cough, cough, down to the N.Sask River up to Entwistle area and I've never met, seen, or heard of them(GBCA'ers) before coming on here. So, It's more than just 3 or 4 guys sitting in a garage then going for a rip after? The GBCA does more? Has meetings or events or not?

Not in any way trying to be unkind just curious is all.

I get asked all the time from people visiting "what's the GBCA"? I just go glassy eyed and say "mmm, don't really know", then give them $2.00 for a beer out of ole Super Dixie beer machine.
As far as "our friend cards are all full" bull$hit that sounds crusty and jaded, I'm probably older than all you guys and I'm always making new friends. Perhaps this area needs more of an enthusiast club, or a riders club that is open minded to street/dirt, atv and sleds with an occasional ride in bonfire or, well, something. Just sayin. :twocents:

QUOTE=rusty;1872729]Please stop it... About the first rule of the gbca is to be kind. You guys are being the opposite. If you were so inclined to meet us perhaps a simple post about where we are or who we are would be in order. We pride ourselves in being ambassadors to the sport.hard work has allowed us the privilege of riding on private land close to home.And we respect that use. So the way you are conducting yourself right now doesn't make me believe your way is in the best interest of what we have. Make fun of us if you like we don't care. We are a big deal, proof is in the pudding. Truth is you can't pay people to provide the help and compassion we do to complete strangers. That's what the gbca is, and yes we have pretty sweet sweaters. Shot glasses tshirts, banners. Epic pot luck suppers and occasionally too much to drink. I don't speak for the whole group but I can speak for myself, you catch more flies with honey. And our friend cards are all full..... Just sayin

[/QUOTE]

Ok, we're just a group of fun lovin helpful peeps. Probably 10 or 15 families that get together for campouts, sledding, garage meeting get togethers, mountain trips, summer trips, vacations. We all love the outdoors and good times, one of these days hook up with us if you want some fun, good times and the odd bevy!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok, we're just a group of fun lovin helpful peeps. Probably 10 or 15 families that get together for campouts, sledding, garage meeting get togethers, mountain trips, summer trips, vacations. We all love the outdoors and good times, one of these days hook up with us if you want some fun, good times and the odd bevy![/QUOTE]

Ok, probably more than the odd bevy.

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Ok, we're just a group of fun lovin helpful peeps. Probably 10 or 15 families that get together for campouts, sledding, garage meeting get togethers, mountain trips, summer trips, vacations. We all love the outdoors and good times, one of these days hook up with us if you want some fun, good times and the odd bevy!

Ok, probably more than the odd bevy.[/QUOTE]
Ok, now thats all what I wanted to know. Ron had sent me a message to meet you guys sometime but I hadn't a clue about the GBCA. Thanks. :beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ok, now thats all what I wanted to know. Ron had sent me a message to meet you guys sometime but I hadn't a clue about the GBCA. Thanks. :beer:

Absolute love you guys..............6 friggin' pages to figure that ^^^^^^^^^^ out??????[/QUOTE] HAHAHAHA, BUT IT WAS A GOOD READ......DO THEY A.D.D. MUCH? LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom