Are The GBCA'rs Really A Big Deal??

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
I live at the heart of the GBCA, the liquor store, and the others GBCA'rs seem almost invisible. Maybe thats their motto or their superpower, I don't know. Must've missed the memo. Are you really out there? Do you do anything? Is it all just about random capital letters or is there a hall party or bonfire or sled in or something. Just wondering. Didn't even get a T-shirt or keychain. Sheesh!
Written while eating some delicious fried chicken, with salad.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where???????I thought all the local good sledding stopped at hwy 44?????? Didn't think there was much further west of that!:beer:

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, sounds like your jealous that WE have a Name, well, Capital letters to unite us out here. Don't we? Thats what I was trying to find out but it must be sacrificial slay a hobo or drink a flat by yourself or something night. Where ARE they? Not a peep!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm, sounds like your jealous that we have a name, well, capital letters to unite us out here. Don't we? Thats what i was trying to find out but it must be sacrificial slay a hobo or drink a flat by yourself or something night. Where are they? Not a peep!
mm7...

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a place along HWY 16a where the trucks far outnumber the cars, 2 liquor stores that hate each other and battle constantly, people ask you for change even when they don't need it, gas prices are higher and it's always windy and dusty, even when raining. People shop at the crusty store in their pyjama's but they do have really good ice cream. In other words...home. Lol.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

I'm with dale........all the "spoke pieces" are doo-ing what the GBCA does best.............out drinking!

With regards to the "really big deal", they doo have nice jerseys and are one of the two "tribes" that are front and center with S&M. Soooooo, they must be a "really big deal".........:d

Reactions: zal

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with dale........all the "spoke pieces" are doo-ing what the GBCA does best.............out drinking!

With regards to the "really big deal", they doo have nice jerseys and are one of the two "tribes" that are front and center with S&M. Soooooo, they must be a "really big deal".........:d

See, if ferniesnow says so, than its true. They are really " A big Deal."

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they must be a big deal. they have their own section on S&M. Oh wait but so do the Boondockers.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a place along HWY 16a where the trucks far outnumber the cars, 2 liquor stores that hate each other and battle constantly, people ask you for change even when they don't need it, gas prices are higher and it's always windy and dusty, even when raining. People shop at the crusty store in their pyjama's but they do have really good ice cream. In other words...home. Lol.

Sounds like a chit hole...lol

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
We are a big deal,and meat bag relax there's no secret handshake or anything like that. We are here... All 30 or so of us.

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom