Are The GBCA'rs Really A Big Deal??

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear LHF is joining the GBCA since he's kind of a big deal.

Chances are good I should be working!

Now that right there is some funny **** .... I take back my pledge to become a GBCA if LHF is going to be part

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
we've got enough freaks, no more required. but like dale said just join us for a ride or even for a drink one day, you'll see what we're all about. not really a "club" or a "group" persay so much as just a good bunch of friends who for the most part all met right here on this site.

Next spruce grove suds night we should all make a good effort to go and meet up. i'm sure i.ve probably pssed some of you guys in the ditches in the area and just didn't know it.

if ya ever see this sled in the ditch.....stop and say hi

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 123

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All joking aside you guys have a good group going. Wish we could get something going in this area but hasn't happened yet.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I hope Doug helps me get unstuck. He's always got food cooking with that mega oven (that'll fit a full sized turkey) on his exhaust!

Now that does look inviting!

I think what started the GBCA was wenches, I mean wrenches, booze and good food. Everything else just fell into place. It does help to have 2 liquor stores close......just saying!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's because you are using the WRONG liquor store...!!!

It's a place along HWY 16a where the trucks far outnumber the cars, 2 liquor stores that hate each other and battle constantly, people ask you for change even when they don't need it, gas prices are higher and it's always windy and dusty, even when raining. People shop at the crusty store in their pyjama's but they do have really good ice cream. In other words...home. Lol.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we've got enough freaks, no more required. but like dale said just join us for a ride or even for a drink one day, you'll see what we're all about. not really a "club" or a "group" persay so much as just a good bunch of friends who for the most part all met right here on this site.

Next spruce grove suds night we should all make a good effort to go and meet up. i'm sure i.ve probably pssed some of you guys in the ditches in the area and just didn't know it.

if ya ever see this sled in the ditch.....stop and say hi

Or ask for a beer outa the tickle trunk on the back of the sled!

Top Bottom