Are the BRUINS for real

Farmer B

Reaction score
I have been cheering for the Bruins ever since i remember. Don't remeber them winning a cup. Is this their Year ?

zduck14

Reaction score
I agree this Bruins team is the real deal. However, I don't think they have the experience to win the Stanley Cup. I really don't think any team is going to get passed Detroit. Their team is even better than they were last year with the addition of Hossa.

crazy apex

Reaction score
i also am a bruins fan for a long time but i would not count them out anything can happen in the playoffs as we all know go bruins go

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope! Theyll finish first, end up meetin the CANADIENS and well any real hockey fan knows what happens next!:cool: GO HABS!!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bruins will go deep in the playoffs but won't be able to beat the wings...:twocents:

Farmer B

Reaction score
Nope! Theyll finish first, end up meetin the CANADIENS and well any real hockey fan knows what happens next!:cool: GO HABS!!!

The Habs barely hung on to beet the Bruins last year and Kovolov seems to tired to dive any more. I think if they do have any trouble it will be with a team with a little more grit like the Flyers.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Habs barely hung on to beet the Bruins last year and Kovolov seems to tired to dive any more. I think if they do have any trouble it will be with a team with a little more grit like the Flyers.

blah blah blah

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruins will do just fine. Detroit will get munched by the sharks no goalie in det Conklin is a hack and Osgoode is notso good. Bruins vs sharks final dark horse in the east is jersey they got a goalie.

duch17

Reaction score
For the first time the east might be the toughest hockey in the playoffs.

zduck14

Reaction score
Well if the rumors are true and Boston picks up Pronger than they will be the team to beat, but at the same time, if Detroit actually gets their goalie (rumors are that Backstrom or Lehtonen could be there by Wednesday) then I still don't see Boston beating Detroit. As good as Boston's defense would be, it still won't have the impact of Lidstrom, Rafalski, Stuart, and Kronwall. I also don't think the Bruins offense can match up with Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Hossa, Franzen, Samuelson, Filppula, and Holmstrom. That's just insane.

Top Bottom