Are MUDDERS really that STUPID?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
We were down Nordegg way, Bighorn, and as we ere travelling along the highway there are marshy areas beside the highway with signs that say no motorized vehicles allowed, and you know what I noticed there were no new tracks in those areas. Before those signs went up there were always fresh tracks. That to me shows that hopefully most people respect the signs that are on the trails regarding ATV use. The new signs along the Crescent Falls loop are also being respected, at least from what we saw. That gives me hope that most quadders respect the environment that we would all like to enjoy for years to come. There are always a few badasses in the world that put a blemish on any given recreational activity. As for the tree huggers they should have alook at the mountain that has disappeared at the Cadomin turnoff and for all the other mining going on in the area, all the road work in the bush to access our natural resources that they don't see, etc.

PS the damage done by Joyce creek along her banks by spring runoff and heavy rains (silt in the water) is a natural thing, like posted earlier, mother nature always heals herself eventually, but I do not agree with washing quads in creeks, and never in lakes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom