Are MUDDERS really that STUPID?

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I admit I cross a creek once in a while, but I don't treat our creeks and rivers like a car wash:nono:. Please show a little respect for our water:fish:. Without it we all will die!:mad: All it takes is a few people to do stupid things and all areas will be :drive::closed_2:

Attachments

• IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 622

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So did you say something to him or just take a picture and run back to post it?????

I admit I cross a creek once in a while, but I don't treat our creeks and rivers like a car wash:nono:. Please show a little respect for our water:fish:. Without it we all will die!:mad: All it takes is a few people to do stupid things and all areas will be :drive::closed_2:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So because he gets the water muddy for 15 minutes suddenly we are all going to die? The speed that water is moving any trace of him being there will be gone in no time.

I can see why you don't go through a tiny creek right by a highway, but come on.

• Thanks
Reactions: jbb

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes because when the river rises and takes the banks with it there is no contamination at all LOL. An atv parked in the river is a pimple on the azz of river contamination as far as wildlife are concerned.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree it's not the source of any major problem. But it's more than a handle for tree huggers to hold on to. Cross creeks and rivers lots but a person doesn't need to park in em for sure.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes because when the river rises and takes the banks with it there is no contamination at all LOL. An atv parked in the river is a pimple on the azz of river contamination as far as wildlife are concerned.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Nope a quad going through a river is going to kill us all.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
It'll wash all that gold flake farther downstream and part time prospectors will be disappointed when there hard work nets no flakes!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Depends on which kind yer lookin for. There's the small shiny gold ones that are worth money, or there's the big clumsy ones that sometimes wears the gold. Both can be found in creeks, stream, rivers.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With how much rain we have had. The creeks, rivers have been dirty water in them for at least a month.

So now what. U going to greeny thump mother nature too ????

Yes its not a 100% right to do it but where does the normal dirty water go to ???

Go thump Ur greeny bible crap somewhere else.

sent from my htc

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but what about the 50 millilitres of oil that might get in the water o chit i forgot it only matters if you put 250000 litres in the river

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but what about the 50 millilitres of oil that might get in the water o chit i forgot it only matters if you put 250000 litres in the river

LOL

even 50 ML is alot of oil to leak from an atv in a short period of time. i think it should be making a trip to the doctor if thats the case

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL

even 50 ML is alot of oil to leak from an atv in a short period of time. i think it should be making a trip to the doctor if thats the case

i think he's talking about all the pipe line spills on the creeks-rivers .... but has nothing to do with a razer in the water

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

plus i don't see him washing it in the pic .... no rag , sham wow , p.s.i washer ..... just saying

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Poo poo's don't leak that bad.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i really hope you have had some time to think about this for a bit with the responses given. this guy isnt using chemicals like soap and waxes we use at home. looks to me like he is simply washing mud that came for the very earth in that same vicinity...off his rzr. you would rather with bring it to the local car wash...help fill the drain catches, use soaps, and WASTE how many liters of the very precious water we consume every day? further more these drains must be cleaned out due to all of the mud/dirt/soaps it catches. what do you think becomes of this gunk?

so i say FAWK YA, to this guy rinsing off his rzr without consuming any of our precious water. i say FAWK YA, for him not consuming chemicals and putting them into the earth, i say FAWK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i were you and you see this guy again...go up and thank him. oh and apologize for posting a pic of him on the www and trying to make a mockery of him.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not the mud in the water that is the main concern for the enviros...it is the destruction of the gravel fish beds. Fish lay eggs in the gravel and churning it up destroys this. (My Dad was a Fishery Biologist) I am guilty as the next person, but I restrict my water crossings to ones that are already "in place"...I won't go chewing up and down a fresh stretch of creek or river.

sleded1

Reaction score
What the gentleman in the picture is doing is illegal, I know this because fish and feathers schooled us on what is correct and wrong in cases of water. You are allowed to cross creeks, from point to point with the least travelling in the water, stopping and washing is a no no. Anything with wheels in a lake or body of water useless for the purposes of trailering a boat is illegal as well.
Does him washing hurt anything? Probably not, but there's rules for a reason, maybe the farm down the road doesn't like the taste of muskeg and spilled gas and oil in their drinking water. Perhaps they are trying to re populate the fish species in a certain area.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is he washing tho ???

I don't see any thing to say he is.

sent from my htc

Top Bottom