Arctic cat bumper

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i finaly put my bumper on and i really like it. It looks and feels like it can take a pretty good hit without damaging the nose of the sled

Attachments

• new bumper.jpg
    new bumper.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 345

thekrust

Reaction score
I saw one of those at the dealer when I picked up my new ride and went NO F'N WAY!!! But now that I see one on the sled it looks ok. Also had someone tell me it took a hard hit and saved the sled, Had to replace the bumper but no damage to the sled. I like that!

New

Reaction score
one would think sleds are engineered with weak points in the design to prevent catastrophic bending of bigger more expensive parts... when replacing a weak bumper with one that is stronger, would you not be transferring all front impact force to other areas not designed for the impact?

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one would think sleds are engineered with weak points in the design to prevent catastrophic bending of bigger more expensive parts... when replacing a weak bumper with one that is stronger, would you not be transferring all front impact force to other areas not designed for the impact?

This is true but when you snap a weld while picking it up by the bumper I consider that a little to week. The 2012 sport bumper are just not beefy enough.

Top Bottom