April Conditions 2015

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hotrod mentioned around 15 trucks at Renshaw Friday and the Lucielle and Belle hills were seeing around 20 - 30 riders up each. During the week i'm sure it falls off from there.

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to head up for a ride Tuesday. Wonder how far up the trail the trucks with decks are making it. And or how far trail maintainers want us to go

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some good snow up there still. Trail up, the snow is disappearing really fast. Decks r up by 5-6km.

jjmm2

Reaction score
I am looking to ride Tuesday as well in renshaw! Could I possibly tag Along on Tuesday if some people ride

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to head up for a ride Tuesday. Wonder how far up the trail the trucks with decks are making it. And or how far trail maintainers want us to go
no trailers past 2 km as there is no place to turn around. decks are as high as 6 km sunday on the renshaw. belle and Lucille are still being groomed, parking in the parking lots. PACK OUT WHAT YOU PACK IN.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully maker up one last time on the 17th.

I thought you were selling your sled!! Too much track for you!!! At least thats what you said! I can get you a great deal on Hotrods trail buster!! 440cc, 1/2 nubb lugs by 133, built in gas rack and Powder Blue to boot!! Just what you need!

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think I would be more concerned about how far the mud run will be, headed there too ride fro and sat . Pics and updates would be a bonus !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is only small whoops at the top, the rest is ice and mud.

The trail is mud till about 7km or so. Around 15km there is lots of mud too. A few more sunny days and there won't be much left to ride. Sure beats the hell out of your machine but once you get up its good. We had sun out sat and sun all day pretty much and rode 1-1.5ft of snow.

saskcat

Reaction score
Anybody ride today? Heading up tomorrow just wondering what the trails in are like

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Post what you know cause headed there thurs night to ride fri and sat

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode tuesday parked at km 7 with a deck, can't go any further unless you wanna back out. Trail is patchy till km 18 ish and then pretty brutal whoops till the cabin. But there was 2 feet of snow in some spots and maybe half a foot to a foot in others, mostly tracked in all main areas. Was snowing lightly when we were leaving but looked like it was snowing good by the time we got to the truck. Still must be a couple guys that don't get the idea of packing there trash out. Had to pick up a few things here and there. But overall pretty decent. Good day, good snow I found it worth the trail ride.

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
belle and Lucille trails have lost snow cover in the last 2 days by a lot.
belle is still parking in the lot as there is no place to turn around past the lot. riding at least .05 km of dirt.
Lucille has hardly no snow cover to 2 km. parking is very limited at 2 km and very little room to turn around. road is blocked at 2 km until Monday.
no trailers past the parking lots.
PACK OUT WHAT YOU PACK IN.
still grooming Lucille and belle until this Saturday.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Barry , see ya tomorro!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rolling in tonight!! If you can find me on the 2016 cat, come take it for a rip!!!

Watch for the two black Doo,s I would love too take that sled for a rip.

Top Bottom