April Conditions 2015

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All doos seem to be black! Lol be a bit more specific lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fat guy on a blacked out XP,little annoying guy on a blacked out t3 . No decals on either sled,he get red coat ,I got gret motorfist coat. XP will likely be way out front!

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
Looks like there be two 2016 cats on the hill Friday as we're heading up, so if any wants to try it out see Cory...it's has a can on it. I need to hear the power of the cat engine. Lol courtesy of Alberta Cycle this weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We will be up in mcbride for out last trip of the season. Only riding Friday and Saturday, someone named Eric Church is making me come back to Edmonton on Sunday afternoon.

I'll take your tickets to the concert so that you can sled for another day.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a ton of trucks and busses that have those words on them parked at Sask Place today. No idea what this group is but they travel heavy.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Rode belle on Friday, parking lot was muddy, mud on trail up approximately 1 km, after that trail was good. Still grooming that trail. I should of brought the ice skates up with me. it was pretty hard,
tracked and icey. But by the end of the day it was snowing good and we head from some riders today that it was snowing hard all day.

We rode the Renshaw today (Saturday). Went in on km 23 and headed to Blackwater area, it cleared up for a while we had a great time there 8"-10" fresh. Then we made our way through the wind tunnel then up past the saddle and down to the lake, tried to make our way to the ladder it's was snowing hard and the visibility was almost zero. Decided to head back on our tracks and the clouds broke for about 1/2 hr. Nice snow at least a foot to a foot in a half and the way it was snowing today I wouldn't be surprised if there was 2' out there. parked at km 2, muddy areas going in., can't go much further than km 5, snowbridge is out. mud and snow up to about km 10 then ok up to km 17 then got good after the km18 corner. Well worth today's last ride of the season.
Finished off my season with 51 days of riding, had a lot of fun on the 163 T3.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Oh forgot some pics.
belle from yesterday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428814154.500596.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428814201.514762.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428814231.097762.jpg

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ron. Weather dependant, I may give it another shot on Wednesday.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definatly was better than I was expecting,didn't beat up the sleds too bad and snow in renshaw was really good. It snowed at least a couple inches the night before we went up and that made a huge difference on the renshaw trail. Another week of warm temps and it's all over IMO!

lucky7

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if it's still snowing there or how much fresh snow today, How far up the trail at renshaw do u drive till snow

lorne1176

Reaction score
Rode belle on Friday, parking lot was muddy, mud on trail up approximately 1 km, after that trail was good. Still grooming that trail. I should of brought the ice skates up with me. it was pretty hard,
tracked and icey. But by the end of the day it was snowing good and we head from some riders today that it was snowing hard all day.

We rode the Renshaw today (Saturday). Went in on km 23 and headed to Blackwater area, it cleared up for a while we had a great time there 8"-10" fresh. Then we made our way through the wind tunnel then up past the saddle and down to the lake, tried to make our way to the ladder it's was snowing hard and the visibility was almost zero. Decided to head back on our tracks and the clouds broke for about 1/2 hr. Nice snow at least a foot to a foot in a half and the way it was snowing today I wouldn't be surprised if there was 2' out there. parked at km 2, muddy areas going in., can't go much further than km 5, snowbridge is out. mud and snow up to about km 10 then ok up to km 17 then got good after the km18 corner. Well worth today's last ride of the season.
Finished off my season with 51 days of riding, had a lot of fun on the 163 T3.

51 days!!!....I could only wish.

ETandy

Reaction score
Thanks for the update on the Renshaw conditions. Looks like great snow. I am hoping to get out one more time this weekend but where to go? Does anyone have updates on the conditions at:

Torpe (Giscome area)
Bijoux Falls (Powder King area)
Yanks Peak(Wells area)

Thanks.
Ed

Top Bottom