April Conditions 2015

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
renshaw snow is very good up top.
trail has gone to sh--, a lot of bare patches and if you are going to fast at the creek crossings you are going to break stuff. the water has taken all the snow off and there is now a deep hole at all the crossings. slow down.
with no grooming the propane has run out at the cabin and no garbage pick-up so PACK OUT WHAT YOU PACK IN. if this does not happen the gate will be closed to the renshaw next week. thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope it continues till next thus, conditions to access permitting,we may coming for a quick trip with Ron on the 9th.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are riding Friday and sat , keep me posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colton_lasko

Reaction score
Was good snow out there today in renshaw but ended up blowing a secondary apart and having to ditch the sled cause the weather for crazy bad at the end of the day .. Need to find parts for tomorrow so we can get it back out

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crazy bad or crazy good????

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Was good snow out there today in renshaw but ended up blowing a secondary apart and having to ditch the sled cause the weather for crazy bad at the end of the day .. Need to find parts for tomorrow so we can get it back out

What kind if sled. Spindrift or Rod W may be able to help you.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great conditions at the renshaw today. Trail in was regular spring conditions. Snow conditions were excellent. Great day on the snow, cheers

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is good back past the saddle. We left a sled up there too, thing wouldn't start. Messed with it for an hour. Socked in and snowing hard around 730pm we came back over the saddle, couldn't see **** all, tracks were getting covered.. A bit stressful but we made it out. Gonna head back tomorrow and see if this thing will start, hope the weather is good. Snowing damn hard when we came down, should be some fresh if it keeps up all night.

colton_lasko

Reaction score
Ya we seen you guys were still up there but made it back to the hotel by the time we were done supper .. A little stressful? HA!! I'm pretty sure doubling up the saddle and now that trail took a couple years off my life haha

Top Bottom