Anything worth seeing?

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would asume that there would be oil vendors set up there?Or would anyone be selling Spectro there?
Is anyone from Lloyd going to the show today or tomorrow???????????
HINT,HINT.............

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spent way to much time and money at main jet and beer gardens 3 hour drive home today with a ripping hangover sucked

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it was good to go and chat with babes all around............the bestwestern booth was good................lol

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's always good to walk through and bump into people you know and chat. Not a ski-doo guy but It was interesting learning about and seeing the xm. Was really impressed by how easy it was to tip it over, would really like to try one on snow.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did you say anything to them? Or just run home to behind the keyboard to do it?
Hahaha what's to say? Am I supposed to throttle some random dude at the sled show cause he's lippy online? Haha Douchebags are everywhere, just surprised to see the faces to some of the mouthpieces on here, really not an issue just entertaining, like Chris Burandt being an Oompa Loompa, impressed how well he tosses machines around with the 125lbs off talent he is in person, but for me to wait in line 30 min for a signature i would rather meet the girls in the booth;)lol

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow absolutely a whirlwind of awesome. So many wonderful people!! Thank you to everyone who came to the Main jet booth. Many of you had me in tears. Some from laughter, and some from warm fuzzies. It's been awesome so far. One more day, then my feet will be retired for a few days!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow absolutely a whirlwind of awesome. So many wonderful people!! Thank you to everyone who came to the Main jet booth. Many of you had me in tears. Some from laughter, and some from warm fuzzies. It's been awesome so far. One more day, then my feet will be retired for a few days!

You guys were CRAZY busy, you needed a bigger booth at times. What an awesome first show you guys are having. Was fantastic to finally meet you.

Top Bottom