Anything worth seeing?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys were CRAZY busy, you needed a bigger booth at times. What an awesome first show you guys are having. Was fantastic to finally meet you.

It was simply amazing!! Needless to say, Bosses are already planning for a WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Bigger booth for next year,, Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more product, as some of it we sold out of on the Friday night! lol. It was an awesome learning experience for all of us.

It was awesome meeting you guys!! So glad the girls hit it off so well too!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha what's to say? Am I supposed to throttle some random dude at the sled show cause he's lippy online? Haha Douchebags are everywhere, just surprised to see the faces to some of the mouthpieces on here, really not an issue just entertaining, like Chris Burandt being an Oompa Loompa, impressed how well he tosses machines around with the 125lbs off talent he is in person, but for me to wait in line 30 min for a signature i would rather meet the girls in the booth;)lol

it is amazing isn't it, he's just another dude that likes to sled, has talents, and really is no different than anyone else. but everyone makes him out to be someone important.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. Talked to Doug at the Fernie booth and bought my membership. Met Luke at the Golden booth and got some info on the new trail between Gorman and Quartz. Should be great for a family ride this year. Hopefully organize a guide for this year and find some new places to ride.
Bought some motorist gloves. Had some fun talking to Nina (the body guard) at the base camp house booth. My buddy walked up to Burandt and told him he wanted to punch him in his skinny little arm. Burandt wasn't sure what to make of it. It was funny.
Lots of eye candy everywhere. I think the hot tub booth could have boosted interest with some swim suit models.
Some nice trailers too.
Worth the trip. The only downside was the highway 2 detour heading back south.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ya Bogger you were kinda there. Thanks for the awesome pic of the old lady and I on the sweet doo.
We also got signed up with Doug at the Fernie booth, excited to head out and check out the fancy new cabin.
And of course thank you Momma for the smokin deal on a couple pairs of WOT'S.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the show was pretty good. I wish i could find these so called deals that some of you are talking about. Please list what you bought and how much it was and what it would cost any other day of the week. I really wanted a mod rods front bumper for my proclimb but not for $360 when i can get one thats very similar on ebay for $160 shipped. The Zbros guys have a nice one with a skid plate thats all one piece and i think it was around $350. There was a lot of nice eye candy there for sure!!

T

TracksCanada

I put the rat sled bumper on 3 of my sleds, 3 for freinds and buying another 4 this year. PM me if you need info as I'm ordering more for couple more freinds.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the abs back packs were a good deal well way better then any other year. And there was some small things as well. I picked up a freeride abs for 449 and hot pot for 50 and arctic cat google bag for under the hood 45. And a frankin sled large rack and bag for 195. I think I did ok but don't care to much for I was supporting the stores that took the time to set up at the show.

Sent from my iPhone

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were some deals, great m&s peeps to meet and a GREAT BIG THANKS to MOMMA and the crew at the Main Jet booth..:You_Rock::beer::beer: and the motor fist crew. Got a great deal on a dominator helmet for $230 because there was a stitch that came loose.

Can't wait for next year's show.

Now lets ride.

T

TracksCanada

I thought the abs back packs were a good deal well way better then any other year. And there was some small things as well. I picked up a freeride abs for 449 and hot pot for 50 and arctic cat google bag for under the hood 45. And a frankin sled large rack and bag for 195. I think I did ok but don't care to much for I was supporting the stores that took the time to set up at the show.
Sent from my iPhone

I talked to a person working at the Martin Equipment booth they told me "sold over 80 air bag packs on Friday night"
When I went by the other ABS booth ( Drumheller guy) they were just standing around and no one in their booth. Maybe earlier or later they were busy?? Everytime I went by it was the same.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I picked up a couple pair of the reversible scatchers with the tips on them $80/pair, left one pair with Terry to have installed on Arlenes sled and I'll rig up the other on mine... MM tickets, vented side pannels for the M6, and lots of beer...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351475401.328057.jpg last seasons hmk boots 149

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were some deals, great m&s peeps to meet and a GREAT BIG THANKS to MOMMA and the crew at the Main Jet booth..:You_Rock::beer::beer: and the motor fist crew. Got a great deal on a dominator helmet for $230 because there was a stitch that came loose.

Can't wait for next year's show.

Now lets ride.

Thanks for coming to our booth we had a crazy good time and enjoyed meeting everyone!

Top Bottom