Anything Going East Or West to Haul

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals

I will know mid week if I will be driving to Ontario and back to edmonton, so if I drive will be looking to hual stuff both ways, will be pulling a 29 x 7.5 enclosed so anything that will fit can go, bikes,quads,furniture,motors, jet skis, etc. The cost would be from 500 to 2500 depends on what its, I can go through the states going but cannot on the way back as I will have people with no passports. As long as it is in northern states, or can leave my trailer and hook up to somebody else trailer, let me know and should know what is what by wednesday, I have brought back stuff for guys in calgary, lac st. ann and even a guy who works for rick and had no problems. Thanks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys/Gals

I will know mid week if I will be driving to Ontario and back to edmonton, so if I drive will be looking to hual stuff both ways, will be pulling a 29 x 7.5 enclosed so anything that will fit can go, bikes,quads,furniture,motors, jet skis, etc. The cost would be from 500 to 2500 depends on what its, I can go through the states going but cannot on the way back as I will have people with no passports. As long as it is in northern states, or can leave my trailer and hook up to somebody else trailer, let me know and should know what is what by wednesday, I have brought back stuff for guys in calgary, lac st. ann and even a guy who works for rick and had no problems. Thanks

you trafficking people again,

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's bring philipenoes back to work here.

What's it to ya. They need work and we need warm and fuzzy workers

sent from my htc

Top Bottom