Anyone want twin peaks for christmas??

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our family has booked the upper floors of Twin Peaks Resort from the 23rd to the 27th. However, due to unforseen circumstances, we may have to cancel and forgo our Christmas Sledding :-( Just wondering if anyone out there would like to take over the booking?

This is the resort:

Their prices and floorplans are listed on the website.

PM me if you are interested... :beer:

TheRedDragon

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. I tried to book Twin Peaks for our group for those days and found out it was booked, so we rented another house out there. Now we have a few more people who want to come along and we don't have the room for them. Twin Peaks would have been perfect for us !

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks. I tried to book Twin Peaks for our group for those days and found out it was booked, so we rented another house out there. Now we have a few more people who want to come along and we don't have the room for them. Twin Peaks would have been perfect for us !

Well that just double sucks... What's your cancellation policy/fee on the place you booked? The reason I ask is that if someone books Twin Peaks for Christmas, I get the cancellation fee I paid back. I would be willing to work out a deal so you get the extra room at Twin Peaks and I will chip in for your cancellation if the price is right??

Top Bottom