Anyone want to go riding around corbin area?

SledderShawn

Reaction score
Looking for someone to go for a ride with around corbin! I know the area pretty well
I just picked up the new 15 pro and want to get it out!!

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone to go for a ride with around corbin! I know the area pretty well
I just picked up the new 15 pro and want to get it out!!
hows the conditions there. ive never been. usually do fernie. looking to get out this weekend but don't know any area other than coal creek.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows the conditions there. ive never been. usually do fernie. looking to get out this weekend but don't know any area other than coal creek.

It takes u into the back area of Coal Creek, similar location and terrain. Shorter drive for the guys on the AB side. about 8-10" on the road, more up top.

jhard

Reaction score
its at the end of the Corbin road at the townsite and entrance to teck mine, the Corbin road begins on hwy 3 between crowsnest pass and sparwood the turn off is just before the bridge that crosses the train tracks if you get to the weight scales you went to far! I will be going there on dec 20th if you wanted a tour around the area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:

poysatron

Reaction score
I will be going there on the dec 20th if you want to go riding then?

Did you make it out to Corbin yesterday? How were the conditions? I went on the 8th and 9th and rode Rolling Hills and they were alright above 6000 but fading fast lower due to the warm temps. Want to get back out soon since its close to home for me

eke019

Reaction score
I was in Corbin Dec 20-23, I saw big rocks that I have never seen before but have ridden over many times. Unless there has been a 5' dump since then that is about how much more was there this time last year. We still had fun in trees and few other places but had to be careful. Would like to o back this week if anyone wants or needs someone to ride with I am off work till Monday. Had planned on being in Golden this week but had to cancel, my son wrecked his shoulder.

Top Bottom