anyone use the RevArc sled ramp ?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I have been looking at them for a couple years now would like to see one in person because i don't think it will fit my dual carbide pilot skis

tmlsnrg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one last year and it is sweet. Just make sure it is tethered onto the truck when loading. I'm new to the sport so don't know how other ramps work but with this one
just line yourself up and in / out you go. The extra ramp part that folds onto the ground assists in the loading. Its fairly light to maneuver. Other buddies thought it worked well.
I'd recommend one.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I bought one last year and it is sweet. Just make sure it is tethered onto the truck when loading. I'm new to the sport so don't know how other ramps work but with this one
just line yourself up and in / out you go. The extra ramp part that folds onto the ground assists in the loading. Its fairly light to maneuver. Other buddies thought it worked well.
I'd recommend one.

Can you measure how wide the ski ramps are?

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a well designed ramp and it MUST be strong, there's a pic of a Yamaha about to go up it. :D

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
their site says it will work with ski stance 36" to 46".. but I too would like to know what the measurements are

Can you measure outside to outside and inside to inside please !!!

thanks

Nope I wanna know how wide of ski it will fit not the stance

Top Bottom