Anyone Try Powderking Yet?

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:d Was in Saturday with the bunch. I hit nothing and had a great day. Still not lots but we got a ride. Had a kid into the back to the cabin. He said not lots but he still got stuck.(he has a Polaris)hahahahaha:beer::beer:

jazzman

Reaction score
Went up yesterday for the day. Sorry no pics it was snowing and about -24c. Lots of land minds still. Have to be pretty careful. You have to step up into the cabin the snow is that low. Had some good boondocking around the pinebowl there was about 1 foot of fresh snow in the medows. No broken sleds but got chucked over the bars a couple times, hooked some trees. Most of the hills still have 4 to 6 foot trees sticking out. Need more snow!!!:rant:

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been sledding between tumbler and the pine pass over the last few days? How is the snow and where is it?

Thanks
Rene

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look on BC hiway cams you can see the snow on the hiway. Today as of 0700 alberta time Dec 26 snowing tons right now we are going Dec 27. Can't wait sled is loaded and sled under cover just need gas.:d:d

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:dWas in PK on Jan 1 /11 awesome found some untouched check out youtube under 2507855600 see for yourself...:d:d

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am rondun's brother. We rode at the bottom and did one run up the Mount West trail, if you know where that is. There still is not enough snow. I won't be going back for a while, I have a 6 hour drive to get there.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why I was asking , we were considering making the drive next weekend. I think we will wait awhile then. Thanks for the info! Don't want to spend more money at the local sled shops LOL.

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek::eek:We need more snow. Yes we went to the powerline and pipeline. We did find some untouched snow. Anything close to PK is pounded I was told most of uptop is also pounded. All sledders are looking for the snow....good luck!!!!! I will not go until it snows more....we have some posts on 700summitguy on photobucket take a look

crooklyn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 of us went there today, or at least tried to. We were on the opposite side of Powder King coming from Mackenzie side. we made it to the creek but it couldn't cross.

We definitely need more snow that for sure.

Top Bottom