Anyone Try Powderking Yet?

woodym7

Reaction score
not that i know of but thanks for startin this now i dont have too, lol, anyways ya whats up as for Bijoux falls anyone know???????????????????????

skylinegtr

Reaction score
drove by but it was dark,the ski hill looks to have lots by moon light. Going to see at day break doesn't look good clear sky and maybe move on not a lick in Mackenzie,super discuraged,more snow in GP.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to Powder kings Website, there is 42+cm on top, 42cm mid and 30cm at the day lodge.

dumbassracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as of saturday there is not enough snow to even unkoad at the underpass.thiers more snow in chetwynd than pk its going to be awhile yet.someone should teach the guys at pk how to read a tape mesure cause there 30cm is more like 10

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went there today unless you are on a quad don't waist you time

cobbster

Reaction score
Just spoke to my nephew,he and his buddy unloaded at azouzetta lodge and rode up the power line and went to the cabin.
He said the snow had no base and they busted a ski off one sled.
This was yesterday,sorry no pictures.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drove by last night at like 9pm and it was a whiteoutwith like a foot more snow then when i went by 9 days before

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowing like crazy, no base, ski-hill open, new runs of the T-bar are supposed to rock, they open up the whole black forest.
Groomed runs are fine but if you fall in the fluff you go straight to dirt. Buddie was over last night showing off bruises.
We are going to wait till after Xmas like usual, for sleddin, probly head up to the cabin to hang out and do some boarding.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowing like crazy, no base, ski-hill open, new runs of the T-bar are supposed to rock, they open up the whole black forest.
Groomed runs are fine but if you fall in the fluff you go straight to dirt. Buddie was over last night showing off bruises.
We are going to wait till after Xmas like usual, for sleddin, probly head up to the cabin to hang out and do some boarding.

Is there room for one more? Bahaha

Have a cabin rented for new years.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode the power line on Sat. There was just enough snow to get around. We were really careful, but ended up with a broken skid shock on a Polaris and a bent ski on an XP. I was lucky and did no damage to mine. I would wait a couple of weeks for better snow.

PKDec42010021.jpg

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends were up behind Powderking on Sunday(I was broken from Saturday:( ) Trail was rough going up, lots of land mines still laying around up top. Lots of snow is needed. Ski hill is ok on top but there just isn't enough snow from the top of the Chair down. There are still 2-3 foot willows sticking up on the runs:eek:.

Top Bottom