Anyone sledding Cataract creek April 1st??

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone sledding Cataract creek April 3rd??

Looking to go south. Not over Fording pass. Anyone going? ?Or wanting to go?

Thanks Darrell :beer::beer::beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in going out on Saturday or Sunday(4th or 5th)! I'm 5 km south of Black Diamond...so it's a hop skip and a jump for me:d

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks HRT Offroad.

I would be intrested in going rideing on the 4 or 5 to but im tied up both those days. Sucks to be me. A buddy and I are going Friday morning.Work is slow so i have time during the week.........

Thanks again Darrell :beer::beer::beer:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks HRT Offroad.

I would be intrested in going rideing on the 4 or 5 to but im tied up both those days. Sucks to be me. A buddy and I are going Friday morning.Work is slow so i have time during the week.........

Thanks again Darrell :beer::beer::beer:

If it looks as though tomorrow will free up - I'll let you know! If not...honk as you go by:d We're 5 km south of BD on the west side of the road....near the top of the passing lane!!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody wanna head over fording tomorrow (saturday april 4th)?

snowmatt

Reaction score
Hey there iam heading up to the black diamond area but i don't know much about the area and i was wondering if u could help me out with some cool places to go to do some good climbing. Thx

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there iam heading up to the black diamond area but i don't know much about the area and i was wondering if u could help me out with some cool places to go to do some good climbing. Thx

Funny thing...I live here, but don't know the area real well, but there are others on this site that know the area real well!!

snowmatt

Reaction score
OH ya. Iam coming up tomorrow and i have no idea where we r going to go yet. But have u been on the hills lately and if so is there still allot of snow

Top Bottom