Anyone ride the Renshaw area on saturday?

Husaberg76

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone snowmobiled in the Renshaw mountains this saturday? Particularly by the hut where some crazy dudes where doing that steep hill climb! Reason why im asking is i was the last one to do the hill climb and it didnt go so well! :) im just wondering if anyone filmed the event ! I'd be curious to see myself topling down the mountain! Lol

Husaberg76

Reaction score
Im disapointed that my helmet cam didnt have a charged batterie to film the crash! It was youtube worthy ! Specialy with the sled being in a safe state right on top! Landed right in a rut , skis up, waiting to tip over!

Husaberg76

Reaction score
O well! Im heading out again next week, with more then one batterie for the helmet cam!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i rolled down a cut block and was under my sled trying to stop it. fawk...... i remember crashing plastic sounds for a long time and my helmet is all scratched up. bent steering post and stuff everywhere.......... GO PRO OFF ON MY HELMET. I was underneath the sled and it was rolling sliding me down the hill. finally i think it rolled right over me.

why do i never have that camera on when its good.

worst was getting my bearings back, fixing sled half assed and having to re climb to get to the riding area........

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was sitting at the cabin with my brother and watched the whole thing!! that was a crazy crash, your so lucky that your sled stuck at the top!! You rolled for a long ways.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 237

mountaincatab

Reaction score
yup... that's how I remember it lol. I also remember saying how lucky you were you sled stayed planted, but that sure looked like a difficult climb on your knees

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone snowmobiled in the Renshaw mountains this saturday? Particularly by the hut where some crazy dudes where doing that steep hill climb! Reason why im asking is i was the last one to do the hill climb and it didnt go so well! :) im just wondering if anyone filmed the event ! I'd be curious to see myself topling down the mountain! Lol

Were you the guy on the black and red summit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husaberg76

Reaction score
Mountaincatab, it was a difficult climb! Took 5 micro minute brakes to get to it! Then it was all about not loosing it down the hill! No worries though! It was well calculated! Lol

Top Bottom