anyone quadding this weekend?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may as well pick up some road kill on the way, would get more meat that way.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pecos is out there. I'm all loaded up (in more way than one...hehehe) nd will be headed out in the AM fer a ride.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWESOME ride today! Pecos out did himself with his latest "trail treat"...believe it or not, he brought ice, a drink shaker, olives, fancy glasses, and the liquid fixin's and made us some trail martinis today! Hahaha....was priceless.

amcf18

Reaction score
AWESOME ride today! Pecos out did himself with his latest "trail treat"...believe it or not, he brought ice, a drink shaker, olives, fancy glasses, and the liquid fixin's and made us some trail martinis today! Hahaha....was priceless.

That guy has class!!! Glad to hear you guys are still tearing it up!!!! Alan

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit I new I should have came. Instead Kelly and family and US went sled lookyloing and might have bought a new xp. Would have been cheaper to go quading.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Hahahaha!!! That is definitely a love/ hate scenario tex.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit I new I should have came. Instead Kelly and family and US went sled lookyloing and might have bought a new xp. Would have been cheaper to go quading.

well with all the turkeys ya sold, and the cans ya have in the shed, couldn't have been that bad. you will not live down buyin a xp that i can tell ya, sure hope it doesn't have a vibration, especially after all your BS

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh sheet...just one part I got a little goop on the lense...watch 'er in HD!

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice vid ..... but man it sure seemed like you went around a lot of those holes.... what does tex call them the chicken chit trails....haha just kidding

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. And Tex would have pushed and winched etc, too. LOL. I was absolutely soaked head to toe in grey goop by the end...so ya, I did go around a few. Plus...I had to take time for martinis eh. Hahahahaha.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man looks like you guys had an awsome ride. sorry i wasnt able to make it out there i really wanted to but figured it woulda been pretty cold in the truck at night lol, did get out tho i will haveta slam some videos up, went out with a guy that had a new commander 1000 and man those things are wild on the top end lol took her for a burn and she has some balls lol, well looks like ur ride may have been a bit better then mine lol, went out to bearberry and waiprous, not so bad.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna shoot for another day ride this coming weekend if anyone is interested....Josh, Tex, Imcrackin, RZRgade, Goodnsilly......and Brutematt...lets go around some muck dude...hehehehe.

Edit: be back in time fer Bo's.....'cause Larry is buyin'.

Last edited:

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I could , I got a brand new set of laws on the brute. But I got to work.... I've just about had enough of this working chit.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks for the invite, where ya headed to and when did u think? i work saturday but have friday sunday off ( shitty right?) lol just let me know, i could use anouther beating before i take her in for the first service:p

Top Bottom