Anyone Know where to get Dayco XTX belts in edmonton?

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bumper 2 bumper stocks them or can order it in if not instock. Running them on the pro now.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seem to hold up so far, only have 150 miles on this one, still looking new, and there 60-70$ cheaper then OEM. Ran them on the XP before and liked them. But keep in mind, my Pro doesn't quite pull like the tractor of yours does :d

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seem to hold up so far, only have 150 miles on this one, still looking new, and there 60-70$ cheaper then OEM. Ran them on the XP before and liked them. But keep in mind, my Pro doesn't quite pull like the tractor of yours does :d

Well even if i get the same life i'm getting now at $110 its practically two for one so i'm happy :D

and dually noted on the tractor part... when we riding again?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have a 1 year warranty as well. I just sent one back and it was 13 dollars shipping and they ask for 15 dollars to cover the shipping and handling.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have a 1 year warranty as well. I just sent one back and it was 13 dollars shipping and they ask for 15 dollars to cover the shipping and handling.

Warrantied a few over the years, you have to keep the original cardboard packaging as well as your receipt. Never had one denied and once I was having some clutch issues and I was blowing 2 a day. My fault as I was having clutch alignment issues but they still stood behind their product.

NeilV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i get mine from bumper to bumper in westlock. they seem to be just as good as the polaris belts and they are really only $60 each. they have warrantied everyone i have blown even though it was because i was way out of alignment.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a dealer. I want to try them out... turbos and stock belts arent friends aha

Im using napa xtreme on my turbo pro...$100 belt... With good break in they seem to last longer than a Polaris belt,
I'm gonna try the dayco bumper to bumper belts next trip

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dayco is owned by carlisle now and I race with carlisle and stood up to that.........

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who is a belt expert, I don't want to hyjack this thread so once I know who I will PM you and have a question.....thx

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well even if i get the same life i'm getting now at $110 its practically two for one so i'm happy :D

and dually noted on the tractor part... when we riding again?

Im off the snow till March then I will be every weekend again. Lets gets some miles on in March, hopefully we get some dumps by then. Thinking a Trout Lake trip is in the works.

Top Bottom