Anyone know what this means??

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It shows up after I've warmed it up for 3-4 min just to load or unload, then I shut it off and start it again and it's gone, and runs totally fine( other than the low end bog, that's allways there) ????

Sent from my iPhone using

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't see in the picture but sounds like ecu 17? It's your pipe temp sensor. Common on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep not a great pic lol
CCU with a wrench symbol, is what pic is supposed to show.
Anyone know where to get a 430 ohm resister ? To bypass temp sensor?

craptabulous

Reaction score
Your other option is to instal a sensor from a 07 duramax cut the plugs off and swap the plugs . The problem with stock is the wiring is to short and it pulls out of the sensor .

Its about 50$ from a parts store instead of 200$ from cat

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's got something to do with the reverse button or wiring ? as it's acting up a little, as I had to push it a few times for rev to engage. I'm going to go thru all wires and connections and see what I can find.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If doesn't say 17 it's not your pipe sensor. CCU (CHASSIS CONTROL UNIT)is your little silver box on the fender. Do a search on "Arctic Chat.com" will probably find your answer there.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If doesn't say 17 it's not your pipe sensor. CCU (CHASSIS CONTROL UNIT)is your little silver box on the fender. Do a search on "Arctic Chat.com" will probably find your answer there.
Shouldn't the Chassis control unit be the rider? Maybe you are the problem?

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I know I'm the problem most times, now with the code I can say it's the sled.
Looked on arctic chat, and on here, I'll first check all wiring, conn, grounds,ect. Code clears after I've warmed it up then shut of and start again ride all day.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just googled arctic cat CCU error and there's lots of links to sites with threads. Some regarding it and reverse. Goodluck

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beware of the resistor mod. From the parking lot with a cold sled, It fools your Ecu telling it that the pipe is at X temp when is not. Always wait for your unit to be at running temps before you hit it.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All is good now, no codes:) ended up being belt dust on electro-mechanical reverse causing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom