anyone know how to clear the 'oil change required' light on idd?

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my change engine oil light came on, on my 2017 axys with the interactive digital display gauge and cannot figure out how to clear it...
been to the dealer and asked how they would clear It and they gave me some directions but they didn't really sound to confident, and surprisingly they didn't work.. looked in owners manual and could not find anything, also browsed internet and found nothing.. anyone else have this problem? any help/input on how to clear the message is appreciated!

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain why there is an oil change light on a two stoke sled. Does the oil go bad before it is burnt.

krazy k

Reaction score
How did you get the "change oil" request off ? Mine is doing the same thing and my dealer is stating that I bring the sled in for service and that they will delete it for me. Also have you had the track size saying come up on your screen ?

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you get the "change oil" request off ? Mine is doing the same thing and my dealer is stating that I bring the sled in for service and that they will delete it for me. Also have you had the track size saying come up on your screen ?
first of all the oil change required is for the chaincase oil dealer tells me..to reset go to menu, system settings, service, select hours to service, scroll with arrow till you see "off" then select it... sled must be running and out of cold engine mode..

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in your pidd manual perform page 29 for the engine oil crap, engine running and warm, and 33, initialize your guage .. this will tell your guage what sled you have and know what track size it has..this should help..

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After l did the SW update on my display it seemed to initially think it was on wheeled machine but after riding the sled it synced up to the sled ECU.

Shawert

Reaction score
The IDD on the sled is the same IDD used on the quads and SxS that's why there are oil change options and that's why when you update it looks like you have 4x4 and are wheeled until the display communicates with the sled to show it is a sled and not a SxS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom