Anyone hear how brappp aka Todd is?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wondering if he is doing ok and if anyone has an update?

He was taken by Ambulance to Rocky, then onto Red Deer, where we had heard he had been "discharged" however that was only part of the story, he was "discharged" by Air to Foothills Hospital in Calgary. The campground spoke to his employer yesterday, and they had been told by Todd that he is likely going to be there for at least another week.

All of us at Snowandmud truly hope for a fast recovery from his accident.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's in Foothills but can have visitors now :) He's pretty lucky...but also pretty banged up. Great job to the peeps who helped out at the scene, he was in capable hands! I know others were there, but Jeepchic, Matt Medic, Mo Potato, Les Meat, White6....it was a relief to know you all were right there to help and handled it so well.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
He's in Foothills but can have visitors now :) He's pretty lucky...but also pretty banged up. Great job to the peeps who helped out at the scene, he was in capable hands! I know others were there, but Jeepchic, Matt Medic, Mo Potato, Les Meat, White6....it was a relief to know you all were right there to help and handled it so well.

I wish I could remember the names in the group that put thier ride on hold to get him out to the road.

If you are on and read this can you message me please.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I wish I could remember the names in the group that put thier ride on hold to get him out to the road.

If you are on and read this can you message me please.

Black/yellow commander blue Kodiak with chainsaw on the front think he got oldest rider ....John??

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend and his sister have visited him and are posting on his Facebook wall.

They say he sat up for the first time today...and they had him walking. Said he did a real # on himself and he's at risk of pneumonia at the moment. He says 'hi' to everyone and thanks for thinking of him.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From all the info I got from Mo yesterday, Todd is a very lucky man.

I'm going to try to get over to FHH, sooner than later to see him.

Top Bottom