Anyone get anything good?.... AND WHY DID I EAT SO MUCH

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that I'm gonna get is a paycheck for working threw christmas. Have a bit of a headache and don't know why cause I haven't been drinking. Full from the turkey supper that the company man's wife prepared for all the guys at the rig stuck working christmas day. And the big present............We're Stuck In The Hole!!!! :(

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that I'm gonna get is a paycheck for working threw christmas. Have a bit of a headache and don't know why cause I haven't been drinking. Full from the turkey supper that the company man's wife prepared for all the guys at the rig stuck working christmas day. And the big present............We're Stuck In The Hole!!!! :(
merry christmas right!!!!! chitty luck, but i guess someone's gotta do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you had to work, Wheeler. My Christmas was great -- it was my first one off in six years.

My wife got me the COOLEST gift (see pic). She created the licence plate on BuildASign.com and it turned out great! That's me riding the stock Nytro before Ron (rknight111) went crazy with it.

BuildASign.com?

Attachments

• IMG_4459.jpg
    IMG_4459.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 23

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That always makes for a happy work place..... to hell with it,twist off.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a new pair of socks and a piece of tail........both were too big:eek:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my kid got rock band and my hand is cramped so bad from playing bass that I cant sled now! LOL but on the good side it has warmed up a bit and we have 6 inches of fresh power in front yard.(still snowing) should be lots up top!

S

sldgy

SPOT
Trail GPS - Trying to learn how to use it.
Polaris Backpack
Polaris Ski-pants
Good Mitts
Clothes

My son gave me a SPOT also. Very cool and may save the old hippies ass someday as I ride by myself in the steep and deep on occasion.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would blame the directional driller!!...lol. had to do it CW!

Back to the thread I scored a ipod touch, and a spot sat tracker!...As well as to days of turkey!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OGIO 9800 lumberjack
WII
Imac 24"
are the things that i got...things i wanted Klim boots, polaris underseat bag..thats ok i'll just go and buy it myself.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me:

Klim Tek Vest
Sled cover
Set of Mastercraft gold plated open end wrenches
Some movies I collect
Other stuff...

Wife:

1999 Summit 600
Some wife stuff that she likes...

It was a good year!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i got a custom summer sucks jersy with my site name on it, (look for it when your in blue) and a knife that my great uncle made he makes them and sells them and the handle part is antler bone and a homemade sheave that has no rivits like the ones you buy that dull the knives!!and a bunch of other little stuff

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muff pot, how did i ever go with out one, it rocks:d

Top Bottom